Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady loses it

TonyDownTheShore

I think the interesting thing is that she has not posted a "real" chat on her website for over a month and a half. No breakdown of the articles like she used too. She does have a live chat forum, most of anything that appears outside her site is copied and pasted from live chat. I love BL, but she has been very bitter lately, I think she may be burnt out. She let her site get overrun with the same people she tried to get away from. It's become sad.

• Upvote 3

Well this is how i look at it. If it was not for some what informative folks like Bond Lady and some others we would all be sitting with long faces listening to all the Gurus B/S and not knowing **** about whats going on. No she has like others predicted this RV or saying its close but NO BODY really nos whats going on. They just piece together news they get to the best of there ability and pass it along. And i personally thank them for that. So its not fair to Bash the ones that are truly trying to help us out to understand whats going on.Remember Nobody has that ace in the hole that they say they do, i got inside connections my ass. They have no more then what they read. So if you don't like or believe what some body says , move away and look else where. If you don't like the site go some ware else. And this B/S with the grammar grabbers, i my self cant spell worth a dam, if you don't like it, BITE MY ASS because i don't really care. Just because you mite be a pro and spelling don't make you any better then any body else. We are here for the same reason. To find out whats going on and how close we are to an RV. So now that thats said and off my chest, How the hell do you like me now. :angry:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Apparently you BL followers have not "followed" her very long. She has been wrong many times on the news and her spelling/grammer is always horrible. I hate to sound rude, really to each their own, but she knows no more than the rest of us. She has called the RV before (go back through past chats...you'll see), and myself and other old-timers to this investment have said many times that unless you worship the ground she walks on, she kicks you off her site and throws tantrums. Take it for what its worth but I've seen her rants and raves with my own two eyes, as have many others. Just be careful dedicating yourself to the Bondlady Bandwagon....

You're right its funny how people just jump on the wagon and say yah yah what she said. That whole spill she wrote can be summed up in one sentence!!!(Investing in dinar is a Gamble, so gamble what you can afford to lose.)The title should say (For those thinking of buying dinar read first) this thread is clearly ment for people that have not followed dinar news long enough to know there is risk involved.

• Upvote 2

Well this is how i look at it. If it was not for some what informative folks like Bond Lady and some others we would all be sitting with long faces listening to all the Gurus B/S and not knowing **** about whats going on. No she has like others predicted this RV or saying its close but NO BODY really nos whats going on. They just piece together news they get to the best of there ability and pass it along. And i personally thank them for that. So its not fair to Bash the ones that are truly trying to help us out to understand whats going on.Remember Nobody has that ace in the hole that they say they do, i got inside connections my ass. They have no more then what they read. So if you don't like or believe what some body says , move away and look else where. If you don't like the site go some ware else. And this B/S with the grammar grabbers, i my self cant spell worth a dam, if you don't like it, BITE MY ASS because i don't really care. Just because you mite be a pro and spelling don't make you any better then any body else. We are here for the same reason. To find out whats going on and how close we are to an RV. So now that thats said and off my chest, How the hell do you like me now. :angry:

Hey Biker, I agree with you on what you said about BondLady she's probably just burnt out, and I also agree with you on people that like to pick on spelling as far as I know nobody gets extra points for perfect spelling and as long as you get your point across who cares how you spell it? I hope you feel better after getting all that off your chest :)

I think the interesting thing is that she has not posted a "real" chat on her website for over a month and a half. No breakdown of the articles like she used too. She does have a live chat forum, most of anything that appears outside her site is copied and pasted from live chat. I love BL, but she has been very bitter lately, I think she may be burnt out. She let her site get overrun with the same people she tried to get away from. It's become sad.

I think at some point we all get burnt out, this ride's been going on too long and the after reading 1000's of posts with contradicting information your brain starts to overload, that's what happens to a lot of us, thanks for the post.

• Upvote 2

:blink: wow! forget about dropping the mic.....this time she threw it.... :blink:

And rightly so ........... don't you think these wonderful people that supply us with information get tired

of people bashing them, some bash just because of who they are ....... so sad !

I really enjoy what Bondlady , Kaperoni , Adam have to say they keep me informed.

I don't have time to search for this information they supply and I am VERY THANKFUL !

Great Post Tony + 10 for you !, Love that Bondlady.......... ;)

Thank you Bondlady for all you do for us ! :D

• Upvote 1

About like I always did, sweet man. :) :) :)

Bondlady has always been one of my very favorites. I call Adam's site home, but I have been to BL's site a few times and have always been treated like a welcome guest. I consider BL a friend, albeit an online one, but as in any friendship, one deals with the ups and downs of each other's feelings and the "stuff" going on in each other's life, even when you don't know what that is. So BondLady is entitled to her feelings, no matter what they are, and since I value the many times she has been helpful to me, then it's my job, when things get tough for her, to back off and give her recovery time. She probably really IS tired and weary, to the point of exhaustion. We tend to get that way now and then when we have been overtaxed, overused, and badly treated for a sustained amount of time. She is a good woman, a good bringer of honest news, and a good analyst of such news. I, for one, am thankful for her and for the fact that I have always had the benefit of a one-sided relationship with her, because she brings far more to it than I do. She actually does something. All I do is read her news analysis. And the same for the rest of you. If, like me, you are neither contributing or paying, you have no right to complain. And she has every right to every single one of her feelings and to let those feelings be known.