Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Redenomination--Redirection--or Misdirection

opinion from D.F.:

All,

There’s been tremendous confusion surrounding the confusing topic of the re-denomination of the bank notes of the country of Iraq. I’m posting this to give a few of my thoughts that may help.

Here are my random thoughts:

1.My reading that the re-denomination of the new bank notes had been delayed gave me hope that Iraq may be forced to use what they’ve already printed (the new IQD we currently hold) while increasing the value of their currency.

2.I feel the very thing we are interested in, the Iraqi Dinar, is unquestionably being manipulated at the highest and most disgusting levels.

3.I pray Shabibi will be allowed to stay within the CBI.

4.I still believe the USA will NOT allow Iraq to fall away to Syria and Iran despite how grim it currently looks.

5.I personally don’t care how long it will take for it to revalue, so long as it gets back on track. It’s appeared over the past year Iraq was way off track.

6.I struggle believing ANY of the news. As such I’m left with many conflicting and confusing thoughts surrounding timing, potential gain, and methods I need to prepare with.

7.I feel confident I am prepared for just about any angle this throws at me. I’ll share what I know at the appropriate time so others can benefit from what I’ve been blessed to know.

8.For anyone to say they “know” what will happen and that they’ve been given “super secret intel”, you can rest assured they DO NOT KNOW. As such, you can immediately discredit them from your credible information base.

9.The subject of re-denomination is confusing at best, and involves more than I care to write in a post. I’ll record a discussion sometime within the next couple of weeks where we can cover all angles.

10.I’m encouraged at the latest news, not discouraged

• Upvote 1

people need to understand they are going to purposely mislead us and yes even putting out RD articles instead of straight up Rv articles to sway foreign currency speculators many countries have done this in the past. the reason why its more obvious is because of technology now adays and its very easy to get the hews from other countries. So please think about this and know they wont let us know when or how they will revalue but know the time is coming to an end soon.

• Upvote 5

people need to understand they are going to purposely mislead us and yes even putting out RD articles instead of straight up Rv articles to sway foreign currency speculators many countries have done this in the past. the reason why its more obvious is because of technology now adays and its very easy to get the hews from other countries. So please think about this and know they wont let us know when or how they will revalue but know the time is coming to an end soon.

wise observation easy

I appreciate the opinion but how does this belong in the news section?

i thought that i put this article in the opinion section---maybe clicked the wrong button

They might not tell us what they will do, but there have been some key points we cant ignore.

the cbi doesnt need parliaments approval to issue lower denoms in the current class of currency. the cbi can change the rate and issue those denoms without any consent. and to rv they just need to communicate with the goi, they dont need approval.

The biggest concern is the cbi is trying to get approval to print a new currency, which would be a rd. no way around it. so, as we may not believe everything or anything they put out....that cant be ignored.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2