Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Charity begins at home

Pilchard821

There have been alot of Topics regarding which charity individuals would make donations too after this Dinar ride is over. I've been looking at different charity sites would put my cash to good use when our day comes.

Now I consider myself to be kind; generous and at times, a big softy, but throughout the world there are countries that are considered to be 'Third World'. These countries receive foreign aid from across the globe and continue to support a costly Nuclear program despite their own people starving in their millions.

Example :

India produces 20% of the worlds rice, yet 2.1 million children under 5 years of age die every year through malnutrition. :angry:

I will certainly donate to a suitable charity within my own country.

Thats not racist or selfish, it just makes sense.

But.... I need the RV to happen first :)

• Upvote 3

Pilchard821...

I too agree with you.

Nothing wrong with charity outside our country, however, our country needs charity contributions just as much.

I am with you. I am starting with my own family members and friends in need.

1 in 6 people in the US suffer from starvation. It's time we start to help ourselves in the US. How can we help others if we can't help ourselves.

:)