Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Posted by Phoenix, by a poster named "todo"

It has just enough truth mingled with fiction that some are gullible enough to think this is truth. It is not. It may be this persons truth or it may be your truth, but to me it is nonsense. I started to write a refutation, but it was so bad I decided that it wasn't worth the effort.

Yup. The orginal author is clearly influenced by the infamous apologist: Eisegesis.

GH

• 4 months later...

I usually read the "spiritual posts" and have put a couple in myself. I have no quarrel with the writer. He or she may be a good person. They seem concerned about the shape this world is in; so are all of us. That certainly is commendable.

I told myself not to write the following, and I suppose I should have "backed off" on this one, but it distresses me when I read such garbage. I know that some of you think this is wonderful, but I am going to disagree with the original post. It is a mixture of supposed history and mutilated biblical references and conspiracy tripe. The history is bad and the "spiritual" references are worse. It has just enough truth mingled with fiction that some are gullible enough to think this is truth. It is not. It may be this persons truth or it may be your truth, but to me it is nonsense. I started to write a refutation, but it was so bad I decided that it wasn't worth the effort.

Truth is..if you don't think there are conspiracies a foot in the world you don't know nearly as much 'truth' as you think you do.

• 3 weeks later...

Have found this post to be very revealing BOTH TIMES...only hope and pray that people take it's warnings to heart and a) examine your own heart and intents b.) be prepared to secure your wealth apart from this ungodly world system....

PS ....."....my people perish for lack of knowledge...because thou has rejected knowledge I will also reject thee....Hosea 4:6

Have found this post to be very revealing BOTH TIMES...only hope and pray that people take it's warnings to heart and a) examine your own heart and intents b.) be prepared to secure your wealth apart from this ungodly world system....

PS ....."....my people perish for lack of knowledge...because thou has rejected knowledge I will also reject thee....Hosea 4:6

Did you get out of this that Todo said he thought the RV would come right before the global financial collapse?

Because that is what I understood.If it happens I surely intend to use it to pay off people bills,prepare,and buy important commodities like land and precious metals.

I sincerely hope that God is truly behind this investment because I know many of his children are capable of using it wisely.It's becoming more and more discouraging from the news we've received in 2012,but I know he's capable of bringing a miracle if he chooses to.

I can't understand why so many people insist God won't ever let his children have wealth.Didn't God make Joseph and David rich because of their obedience?And it's not like I believe that the wealth will be lasting anyways.People that try to hold onto the RV windfall wil probably lose it all when the markets crash.Thats why I sincerely feel that this might be a test.