Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki announced the National Alliance candidate for the next government

k98nights

Maliki announced the National Alliance candidate for the next government Aouhda

Posted 12/04/2012 09:41 AM

Babinaoz (Reuters) - detection of the National Alliance, Thursday, that the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is the sole candidate to form the next government, the government returned the current "best" among the squad since 2003.

The independent MP in the National Alliance Jawad Albzona that "al-Maliki is now the only candidate with the National Alliance and until now did not give anyone the same as a substitute for it in the coalition to take over as prime minister in the election cycle coming," stressing that "the Constitution allows the owners of the nomination for a third term." The Albzona that "there are names on the table within the alliance for the post of prime minister in the next session, but that the best is the Maliki being able to improve the reality of life and service in the country," noting that "the current government headed by al-Maliki is the best among the governments that followed the change." He Albzona that "no right to Maliki's opponents from the other blocs objection to the nomination for a third term as confidence has won the largest bloc of the National Alliance," adding, "If you saw the political process, new alliances will be for every incident." And select the Iraqi constitution and the two terms of President of the Republic, while leaving it open to those who have the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, and is seeking political blocs in the current parliamentary session to present the proposed law requires mandatory two terms as prime minister.

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=51867

• Upvote 1

Aw, whad'ya got against dogs? ;)

Good point. Why should I wish anything like that on a dog. I respect dogs more than most people. If a dog don't like you he will just bite you and get it over with. People will wait til you leave the room and talk about you behind your back.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

C'mon guys, surely none of you are surprised by this. This guy ( decided to use a nice word and not call him the S.O.B. that he really is) has always intended to retain power. He is a power hungry , ego driven maniac with close ties to Iran. Yep, just the kinda guy you want running a country. Although many of you think he is THE MAN, I think he should bow out or find his way to the short end of a long rope and a tall tree; But hey, I'm just an old softie. <_<

( By the way, has roadrunner logged off yet, cause I got something to say ? )

RSS,

I am back on bro. What's up?

Lol, nothing my friend, it was just a pun on your comment about people talking aboutcha when you leave the room. "

"People will wait til you leave the room and talk about you behind your back."

Heck, I wish I had something to bring this morning but frankly with all thats being said right now, I don't know which way is up. Just hanging on to those dinars and hoping for someday.

Lol, nothing my friend, it was just a pun on your comment about people talking aboutcha when you leave the room. "

"People will wait til you leave the room and talk about you behind your back."

Heck, I wish I had something to bring this morning but frankly with all thats being said right now, I don't know which way is up. Just hanging on to those dinars and hoping for someday.

Yeah I got the joke. I was just playing stupid. Sometimes I don't have to play at it though.

Roadrunner