Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GANKANS Outside Post on 3-10-2010

ronscarpa

Sorry to disagree but why are you telling me to drop it when you were making comments about it as well. I hardly think that is fair. I know you are a mod, but I am also a poster too and I think I should have the right to stand up for people I enjoy. Just as you have the right to express your disdain for their post's.

So weird because I like Adam very much and have great respect for him, just because I have respect for someone else too doesn't mean I can't be fair and open to both parties. It should not be a "choose sides" issue.

You ask "So what is your issue then?" I guess my issue is that since they are gone this bashing is allowed to continue and encouraged while at the same time their post's are not only still here but their post's are being brought here as part of intel. And while I admit like you say some people didn't like them, I gather that many people do like them both as well. If I am going to get in trouble for standing up for certain posters then so be it. I am not saying that they are perfect but IMO it's this is not right either.

JMHO

Quadraph0nic trust me I am not charmed and I know what you mean. I would never take anyone's word about an impending RV, but I did think he had some good points and like I said it is up to us as adults as to what we take as gospel.

Hi Again Everyone,

I WOULD ASK ALL OF YOU TO BEAR WITH ME ONE MOMENT. IMO, This situation regarding Enerroste and Gankans has gotten totally out of hand. The very thing that started the downward spiral was an inappropriate remark (that many believe wasn't intended malicioiusly); then it escalated to the mods, members taking sides, opinions of these posters, an apology to Adam, their perceived attitudes, attitudes towards them (good & bad), breaking rules, etc. The reality is they are not on our site any longer - RIGHTLY or WRONGLY. However, some of us are guilty of doing to them the very thing that E was accused of. I believe we all need to drop the GOSSIP at this point - because once a matter is settled (they have left), to continue is just GOSSIP, and cause the strife & dissention to continue. Can't we simply let laying dogs lie, so to speak. We need to wish them well, and success - just as we hope to have success. If you feel something is wrong - pray for them, for us, and for yourselves.

Remember brothers and sisters, they helped us understand many things, caused us to stretch ourselves and our own thinking, giving us points to ponder and discuss - hopefully we are all the better for it. They werent always right, nor were they always wrong - it was simnply analyses and opinions on a RUMOR site. And, should their analyses be correct, are we mature enough to acknowledge that, and congratulate them if the occasion should ever arise. There should be no malice towards anyone - right or wrong. Forgive, and choose to move on. I believe there needs to be apologies on all sides at this point. And I for one want to be in good standing with everyone here.

Please forgive me if I appeared to be preachy, but that is not my intent. I believe to continue this in any way is harmful to us as men and women. It affects each of us in our inner being. I personally want to not have any ill feelings or opinions towards anyone. So I pray that we can all be at peach with each other in this wonderful Dinar community. May God bless all of us with Peace, Mercy, Grace, Compassion, and Forgiveness. Let's pray for the success of our investment and each other.

Thanks for bearing with an older Gentleman's rantings. Let's simply encourage each other, and all the more as we see the day approaching - and it IS, very soon - GO RV/RI...!

RON ;)

Ronscarpa - Thanks for the sermon (just kidding). I am in full agreement. I like your last line the best! It is my belief too that we are almost there. At this point, lets just focus on the finish line and hope the best for all the dinar investors.