Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Agree With Van Jones that Blacks Will Vote for Obama

brandon2222

Hey...! all everyone has to do this election is vote your conscious! Do you guys REALLY think obama has a prayer of a chance in November? C'mon now!

Sorry to say it, but I honestly believe parmenio that if Obama ends up running against Romney.....it won't even be close. I most certainly deserve the negs about to rain down.....but that is how I feel. :(

GO RV, then BV

I don't know who "brandon2222" is, but if you add up 2+2+2+2 that is probably his IQ. He is most surely stirring up the pot. I will do him one better. Imaging if all the illegals immigrants were forced to leave the United States of America. That would leave only the American Indians. So when politicians and others decry illegal immigrants, they should start "butt kicking" themselves out of this country. Unless of course they are American Indians. But I imagine one could say even the Indians migrated from somewhere else.

Quite the auspicious start Talonj. Welcome to DV. ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

Sorry to say it, but I honestly believe parmenio that if Obama ends up running against Romney.....it won't even be close. I most certainly deserve the negs about to rain down.....but that is how I feel. :(

GO RV, then BV

Quite the auspicious start Taloni. Welcome to DV. ;)

GO RV, then BV

No negs, that's how I feel too. Obama is younger and way more cunning. Now trust me Obama is the root of all evil, but He'll have Romney's lunch.

I think it's racist to think that Black Americans are that stupid.

(To vote for Obama no matter what he does or doesn't do.)

lol. turns out 95 - 96% of blacks voted for obama and about 3% voted for mccain. so, obviously they weren't worried about his record; or what he did, does, or doesn't do.

• Upvote 2

lol. turns out 95 - 96% of blacks voted for obama and about 3% voted for mccain. so, obviously they weren't worried about his record; or what he did, does, or doesn't do.

You guys are drinking kool-Aid if you think the president of the United States is all powerful (be he Republican or Democrat). No matter who is/was in office, the nation will be the greatest country on Earth (at least for the next 100 years). Having said that, the worst and the greatest thing about our political system is the two party system. Some will suggest a third party will be better. That will make it worse. It is like two are three teams trying to out do each other. No matter which team wins, the fans (we the people) will loose.

Ok, that's about sums up my view of politics. Shall we try religion next. Let's discuss the separation of Church and State. Or we can talk about the dinar.

• Downvote 2

You guys are drinking kool-Aid if you think the president of the United States is all powerful (be he Republican or Democrat). No matter who is/was in office, the nation will be the greatest country on Earth (at least for the next 100 years). Having said that, the worst and the greatest thing about our political system is the two party system. Some will suggest a third party will be better. That will make it worse. It is like two are three teams trying to out do each other. No matter which team wins, the fans (we the people) will loose.

Ok, that's about sums up my view of politics. Shall we try religion next. Let's discuss the separation of Church and State. Or we can talk about the dinar.

sucks that you tried to bash me earlier, because we could really get along. I dislike the left right paradigm also and believe Ron Paul would be a great alternative to this status quo.. So you might have more allies on here than you think!

Why are so many people in he dividing business?

A human is a human is a human.

If one chooses to divide them self they will do it again and again til they've been divided into insignificant fragments.

Eventually there will be little to recognize and then they will cease to be important and with time and a continuation of the cycle cease to exist.

My point? Quit being so offended by people who are self destructing. If you can't help it then help them help them self. Choice is yours and theirs.

I've been a member of this site for quite a few years and have seen some of the most hateful words about our current President. It's almost like people voted for him just so they can bash, not support, watch him potentially fail, just so they can shut us good ole black folk up. We gave ya one and see what he did??? He was being hammered before his FIRST YEAR WAS UP! Hmmm imagine that....couldn't wait huh???? Well I'll say this..I served for 3 US Presidents and let me tell you, if you say this is the WORST president we've had then you obviously were born in 2008. Seriously....I don't know how many friends any of you lost in a war that the past president's sent them to (especially this last one) but this one is ending wars, not starting them. Also, for those of you young ones that are so anti Obama and pro America and you feel that we should be kicking a$$ and taking names all over the world.....Come on down to the MEPS and get your paperwork started, I'll be waiting on ya. That's Military Entrance Processing Station, in case you didn't know.

As far as who I'll "probably" vote for.....I didn't get my form to fill out nor was I questioned by any polster, so the assumption that my vote is race based, becasue I'm black, is absurd and insulting, being that I'm an independant voter who's voted for both parties. I'm not killing the messenger just stating my position. I'm not a major fan of either party, but it's the best system out there and it's all we got. You support who's there and if at the end, YOU come up short, then vote him out and move on to the next one. Chances are he won't be much better than the last one. We had this saying when I was in....."The only good base, was the one you just left. I'm out...

B)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your incite. You come on here and your first post is pure BS! Again That is the title of the article! Not my opinion. But thanks for the insult... Geez

Man think of how many folks you insulted and disrespected by posting that BS. However, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and perhaps you did not think it so. I am sorry for insulting you. I just get so ******* when I read ignorant stuff like that.

Edited by Markinsa
Language: Please read Forum Rules

I've been a member of this site for quite a few years and have seen some of the most hateful words about our current President. It's almost like people voted for him just so they can bash, not support, watch him potentially fail, just so they can shut us good ole black folk up. We gave ya one and see what he did??? He was being hammered before his FIRST YEAR WAS UP! Hmmm imagine that....couldn't wait huh???? Well I'll say this..I served for 3 US Presidents and let me tell you, if you say this is the WORST president we've had then you obviously were born in 2008. Seriously....I don't know how many friends any of you lost in a war that the past president's sent them to (especially this last one) but this one is ending wars, not starting them. Also, for those of you young ones that are so anti Obama and pro America and you feel that we should be kicking a$ and taking names all over the world.....Come on down to the MEPS and get your paperwork started, I'll be waiting on ya. That's Military Entrance Processing Station, in case you didn't know.

As far as who I'll "probably" vote for.....I didn't get my form to fill out nor was I questioned by any polster, so the assumption that my vote is race based, becasue I'm black, is absurd and insulting, being that I'm an independant voter who's voted for both parties. I'm not killing the messenger just stating my position. I'm not a major fan of either party, but it's the best system out there and it's all we got. You support who's there and if at the end, YOU come up short, then vote him out and move on to the next one. Chances are he won't be much better than the last one. We had this saying when I was in....."The only good base, was the one you just left. I'm out...

B)

Well said. I can definitely respect where you are coming from and your words make a lot of sense. +1