Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED Guesses Chat

Psych

Med chat 4-3-2012 1:00 pm Eastern

MED says to (12:00:57): YOU CANT MANUEVER A BOAT

glk says (12:01:00): Well, you never know when this RV will happen , might as well plan on getting paid for doing something you love. !!!

MED says to (12:01:26): YOU KNOW SONNY AND I DISCUSSED THIS TODAY FOR A LONG TIME AND I DONT KNOW WHY IT DIDNT SINK IN BEFORE BUT HE HAD IT TOTALLY RIGHT

stlou says to (12:02:26): how so Med?

MED says to (12:02:47): I KNEW THAT WOULD BRING OUT SOME PEOPLE HE ACTUALLY HAD IT PERFECT AND I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER BRB

roadmaster says to (12:04:18): goood morning

MED says to (12:04:50): GM RM WHAT HE SAID MADE SO MUCH SENSE I WAS LIKE SHIITE HOW DID I MISS THAT YES HE HAD IT PERFECT YES

glk says (12:06:20): we are listening…… lOL stlou says to (12:06:32): are you going to finish your thought?

MED says to (12:06:53): I FORGOT WHAT HE SAID….I ONLY KNOW I TOLD HIM HE HAD IT PERFECT LMBO NOT WE DISCUSSED THE TIMELINES SEPT JAN HE FEELS THAT THE MOVE WILL BE BETWEEN NOW AND SEPT SEPT NEW DENOMS WILL BE OUT JAN THEY WILL START TO REMOVE THE OLD SO THAT THE TIMEFRAME FOR THE OLD DENOMS WILL ONLY BE FROM SEPT TO JAN WHERE THEY PARALLEL OFFICIALLY ALSO I JUST SAW THAT CBI STATED THAT NO NEW LAW HAS TO BE PASSED FOR THEM TO REMOVE ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE THIS WAS IMPORTANT TO COME OUT NOW SOMETHING IS UP TWO WEEKS AGO CBI PROMISED THE SAME THING THEY WILL GREATLY INCREASE THE VALUE OF THE IQD AGAINST THE USD THEY DIDNT DID THEY NOT EVEN A PIP SAME THING TODAY I EXPECT SOME TYPE OF ACTION IN THE NEXT 40 DAYS

stlou says to (12:13:49): Med..they are meeting with the Kuwaitis on the 15th of this month

MED says to (12:13:52): IF THEY ARE LOOKING NOT TO HAVE STICKER SHOCK THEN THEY NEED TO START MOVING

stlou says to (12:14:05): and then some report is due to the UN..

MED says to (12:14:08): YES I SAW THAT THE UNAMI REPORT

stlou says to (12:14:14): interesting

MED says to (12:14:23): AND THE UN REP DOES A REPORT SORRY I HAVE TO GO DO SOMETHING FOR LYDIA AND SHEENA OK HEY I AM SORRY FOR TEASING YOU ALL

stlou says to (12:15:24): seems to me if the UNSC meets in June..the tariffs go into effect June 1, and the meeting with the kuwaitis on the 15th..we are heading in the right direction

MED says to (12:15:27):

ON DRAGGING IT OUT

THEY ARE

YOU ARE RIGHT STLOU

BBIAB

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1