Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something Doesn't Make Sense????

Riverdawg

and so it goes.....the rich get richer and the poor get poorer......who knows exactly what the gov. is up to....surely not the people

Exactly! Who knows? I know one thing. Our rights are being violated and the Constitution is being ignored and all we do is sit and whine about all the taxes and all the medical bills and all the prices of oil going through the roof and not an God D***** soul, or so it seems has enough b**** to start a march on Washington that will make this Nation "Stand up and take notice" That we've had enough. I am proposing we start asking friends and family to join us and show there crooked Politicians that we're fed up with the corruption that has hampered our nation far too long now. I would like to see these people with the same rights as we have. Not exclude themselves because they feel their too good for the policies they put on us. If we were to take four or five people to Washington we would shock this World.

Exactly! Who knows? I know one thing. Our rights are being violated and the Constitution is being ignored and all we do is sit and whine about all the taxes and all the medical bills and all the prices of oil going through the roof and not an God D***** soul, or so it seems has enough b**** to start a march on Washington that will make this Nation "Stand up and take notice" That we've had enough. I am proposing we start asking friends and family to join us and show there crooked Politicians that we're fed up with the corruption that has hampered our nation far too long now. I would like to see these people with the same rights as we have. Not exclude themselves because they feel their too good for the policies they put on us. If we were to take four or five people to Washington we would shock this World.

Uhhhh, I got two words for you... Tea Party!

It's happening!

I'm with ya by the way.......

rd

yournamehere

I don't think there has ever been any proof of an agreement by the US or any other country to hold off on cashing in there dinar. I know it's been said a few times, but that doesn't make it a fact. And I have never seen any proof that the US government was going to use the Dinar it holds to buy oil. I may be wrong, I was once before. Any body have proof of these statments?

Ive always wondered the same... Ive been in this investment for almost a year and keep hearing that the government holds alot of dinar, but i have never seen any proof or links.... Can anyone provide this? If you can, then i feel really good about it rv'ing without a LOP....

If someone has already posted it, thanks..........

Okay, I've read on multiple post that a few govt's of the world hold a substantial amount of Dinar, the U.S. being the largest holder. I've also read that these govt's have agreed to hold off exchanging their holdings until later and ultimately exchange for oil. You with me so far? Good. What doesn't make sense to me is simply this: Govt's for the most part don't buy oil, oil companies buy oil and sell it to govt's, consumers in a given country, etc. So, how can govt's exchange their Dinar for oil when they usually don't buy it. Now before you go on and say they buy for the military and for the strategic oil reserves, that's why I said mostly. And anyway, they buy that oil from the oil companies too.

Anyhow, just wanted to put out there how that reasoning just didn't make sense to me... what do y'all think???

rd

imo.. usg and all of fav 5.. are all geting the gov. rate...which we don't know about.... lets take what we get!!!!

Ronbo, well said. In most cases, we have a nation of sheep. It may well come to a 2nd revolution if the ballot box doesn't get rid of the crooks[progressive liberals] in Washington. I wish the Lord would give me a word of knowledge on that one! If something doesn't happen soon to change Federal, State & even local governments school boards, we are done for. Let's hear some more of your thoughts/wisdom on this.

Okay, I've read on multiple post that a few govt's of the world hold a substantial amount of Dinar, the U.S. being the largest holder. I've also read that these govt's have agreed to hold off exchanging their holdings until later and ultimately exchange for oil. You with me so far? Good. What doesn't make sense to me is simply this: Govt's for the most part don't buy oil, oil companies buy oil and sell it to govt's, consumers in a given country, etc. So, how can govt's exchange their Dinar for oil when they usually don't buy it. Now before you go on and say they buy for the military and for the strategic oil reserves, that's why I said mostly. And anyway, they buy that oil from the oil companies too. i have been wondering the same thing

Anyhow, just wanted to put out there how that reasoning just didn't make sense to me... what do y'all think???

rd

i have wondered the same thing, i was thinking about that today actually

I believe reserve banks are required to hold multiple currencies in the vault. How much do we owe China? pay them off in Dinar and let them buy oil with it? or trade for other multiple foreign currencies to strengthen the dollar with foreign reserves. This topic is way too complicated to just say the US Government does not buy enough oil directly.