Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting New Quotes on Forex Pros....w/Link...

4aprofit

Interesting New Quotes on Forex Pros....w/Link...

After opening the link, drop down the page to the Bull & Bear Symbols...

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Bullish Bearish Pitches

Mar 31, 2012...............BULLISH

No Worries... Shabibi said last August that he needed 10 days of CBI beeing closed and 6 days of the ISX being closed to bring out the Lower Denoms. The CBI has been closed in Iraq from March20 to April 1st and ISX been closed for about 5 days now, to 0pen on the 1st (we wont see this event again) It will RV

Mar 31, 2012......................BEARISH

there`s only 3 way`s too invest in the NEW IRAQ go there open a BUSINESS invest in the CURRENCY or get on the ISX EXCHANGE! i choose the LAST 2!!!

I assume this is another April Fools Article on a Forex related site, depicting that the dinar has Re-Valued?...LOL

http://forexiraqidinar.com/news/articles/worldwide-celebrations-as-iraqi-dinar-revalues-11000

Who knows if this is true or not...looks to be just a typical April fools Joke...but we will see?

This is the Link for the CBI/Central Bank of Iraq...If it's not on here, I pretty much dont get too excited...lol...

Some will argue that an RV could happen and the CBI might not post it right away, I really don't or can't believe this...as I've said all along, if the U.S. Dollar went to a nickel tomorrow, I personally believe the U.S. Treasury would be the first to know it's rate and of any of the changes?

http://www.cbi.iq/

so is it true or not ??

Unfortunately the Bull and Bear comments on that site are made by people that simply register for the site... You could register and post anything you wanted to... Does that make it accurate???

The 1:1000 article that is being referenced in some forums has a tag on the article of being an April Fool's joke...

What B.S.!!!

I was apparently removed from DS, for simply posting MY FINDINGS of all of this information above, as it came to me, predominently from others...hey, until this thing pops'....I'm sure there will be some stuff that has'nt been right, as EVERYTHING since day one, has for the most part been WRONG'...(If I had not have posted it, someone would have eventually, and I even put that I was trying to debunk it, and that saved a lot of aggravation up front if it was'nt true)...so how retarded is all of this?...Don't we all seek information, is that not why EVERY site was created...for the RIGHT REASONS?...UNLESS?...Most know what I'm insuniating here...lol....

I GUESS WE WILL SEE A NEW SITE POP UP CALLED THE GODS OF DINARLAND!...LOL...