Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Low RV wait it out but how?

Mgigs

many are forgetting ive heard this personally from one of my sourcces the IQD wil coexist for 2 years with the new so we will have 2 years to cash in. Also, what many are also forgetting if they come out too low that will create a bad black market for USD in Iraq and Iran which would be very bad for their economy. This is why i dont subscribe to .01-.10 theory plus they desperately need to dedollarize in Iraq where the citizens will start trusting the banks again and opening accounts with them.

thanks easy,I agree and WOW I've never heard you or anyone say anything about a 2 yr cash-in time,very interesting as you do post a lot I must of missed it never the less good to hear and myself agree I feel they need to be on par with our dollar! because if they still have US Dollar's after cash in they will use the Dollar and not the Dinar or am I wrong and the Iraq people do not have US money? Thanks to all for the input!! Ron

I'm new to this site but have been holding Dinar sine 2006 and like everyone who are holding Dinar is looking for the RV to happen. Is it good to be holding the physical note? With the news of the new currency and the dropping of the 3 zero's, would it be better if the Dinar you have be in an account?

I agree with everything you said....I can see a 0.10 - 0.30 RV...that just seems more realistic to me. I would love to see higher...but no one knows till it happens.

Go RV!! Let's do this already...I'm ready to leave Afghanistan!

;)

• Upvote 1

There is just so much to wonder about here. I agree with so much that has been stated above. The RV is going to have to be reasonable. The powers that be that will control that rate have to be able to back up the strength of the RV with the economy and right now it isn't there. I do feel it will low RV, I hope not down to .10 or less, but who knows. In another sense, a low RV doesn't achieve what they need it to. They need to make the Dinar the only currency the people and their government are using. You can't get the USD out of circulation unless you make the Dinar worth the same as the USD. Then and only then will the people stop using it.....better yet..make it slightly more valuable. So I support that notion, but then again their economy has to support a value greater than our dollar, and at this time is just doesn't. I believe that is what is delaying the RV. They know they can't support a high RV at this time.....and so does the powers that be who make that decision. It is interesing that now Adam supports the idea of a low RV, but looking back he had always been supporting an RV of a dollar or higher. It goes to show that everyone....ADAM and everyone are speculators....just like you and I are. We should all write books and have web sites, because at least then we would be making some money while we are riding this roller coaster. Right now we spend our time running to this web site to find some sunshine and share happy thoughts of what it would be like to be rich from this RV. I for one enjoy all the talk, negative and positive a like. We all have views and thoughts and feelings about this and should be able to share them equally on this site. My opinion and glad I have someplace like dinarvets to share it. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1