Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 3-9-10 Afternoon

k98nights

> Med: I HAD EXPLAINED TO DV EARLY THIS MORNING THAT I DID GET INFO FROM

> THE TRADE BANK OF IRAQ

> Med: I DIDN'T KNOW IF I WANTED TO GIVE IT ON HERE OR NOT

> Med: BUT THE MAJORITY ON HERE ARE NOT THE ONES WHO TAKE IT AND RUN

> AND GIVE IT TO OTHER SITES.

> Med: THIS CAME DIRECTLY FROM TBI

> Med: NOT FROM AN EMPLOYEE OF TBI

> Med: HE IS ON LOAN TO TBI TO HELP THEM GET THINGS TOGETHER

> Med: EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED FOR AN RV IS DONE.

> Med: THE CURRENCIES ARE NOT NEEDING TO BE PRINTED OR MINTED

> Med: THEY HAVE THEM ALL ALREADY.

> Med: THE RATE IS SET.

> Med: ONE ISSUE IS THIS AND THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WAS SAID TO ME.

> Med: WHEN YOU MAKE AN OMELET YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BREAK A FEW

> EGGS

> Med: I WAS TOLD THAT THOSE WHO HAVE TO MAKE THE DECISION ARE AFRAID

> OF FAILURE

> Med: AND THAT THEY WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR THEM

> Med: THAT THERE IS A 1 IN 1000 CHANCE OF THIS FAILING.

> Med: NOW THERE ARE 3 DATES TO LOOK AT

> Med: 12TH AND 18TH ARE DINAR RELATED

> Med: AND THE 16TH IS CHAPTER VII RELATED

> Med: IT IS RUMORED THAT THE USNC IS GOING TO REVIEW POSSIBLY UNSC

> RESOLUTIONS 686 AND 707.

> Med: WHY ARE THESE IMPORTANT?

> Med: BECAUSE IF THEY ARE REMOVED THEN IRAQ CAN TRADE FREELY

> INTERNATIONALLY

> Med: SO WE HAVE TO MAJOR CORPORATE BANKS WITH INFO

> Med: ONE TO LOOK AT FRIDAY AND THAT IT IS TO BE A HOT DAY FOR THE IQD

> Med: AND THE OTHER THAT STATES THERE IS FEAR OF FAILURE.

> Med: GOOD THING COLUMBUS HAD NO FEAR IN WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A

> DINGY BY TODAYS STANDARDS

> Med: WHEN HE CROSSED THE ICY WATERS OF THE ATLANTIC

> Med: WELL THAT IS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW

>

This is typical for Medic. Since He doesn't know anything, He sets yet another date. WHY post anything He says? NOTHING has occurred that He predicted. Major Banks have NO info now and they have not received any. The currencies were printed 6 years ago. His post is worthless!!!!

This is typical for Medic. Since He doesn't know anything, He sets yet another date. WHY post anything He says? NOTHING has occurred that He predicted. Major Banks have NO info now and they have not received any. The currencies were printed 6 years ago. His post is worthless!!!!

I couldn't agree more lol

I am not going to bring out the hammer or anything but really we don't allow bashing of other members here and there is really no need to point out that med has not been correct on his predictions, anybody that has been in this very long knows that people that have predicted dates and rates have been wrong but some like to read it and one of these days perhaps they will be right. Well that was a long way of saying please don't bash the guy if you're not a fan don't read it, or read it and refrain from comment, pretty simple.

Thanks

Medic is either really dumb enough to actually think that he has good contacts (which have been wrong 100% of the time) or it is just a sick game he has been playing for over 6 years!

not to defend Medic, but has any of the so called dinar gurus been right? Any one of them at all? Kind of funny to hear people slamming some for the same things that the people they follow pretty much do lol. Me? I'll stick to the info supplied and articles to read by the many good people on this site and leave the predictions for my psychic friends network.

Well this exactly what I said, in response to Adam post this is what I wish we did'nt have to deal with glory seekers saying a whole lot of nothing, if people don't have any real info to post why post, that makes no sense to me; we all have time and money invested and don't need junk thrown at us at any given time to cause negative reactions, I understand pure speculation, that's one thing all of this somebody said and this person says that is true is ridiculus!!!!

Medic is either really dumb enough to actually think that he has good contacts (which have been wrong 100% of the time) or it is just a sick game he has been playing for over 6 years!

Now that's a REALLY scarey thought. For someone to be playing a sick game for 6 yrs.

What's even more scarey..... we listen. :rolleyes: