Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling my dinar

JamieS

Hey everyone,

Do you know of a good way to sell my dinar? They are from Dinar Trade and I have the certificates. However, it seems that sights rip people off...by only offering 830 USD and yet they sell the for 1200USD. Just don't want to deal with corrupt people. I also though about ebay, but then your money isn't accessible for so long on Paypal...you can only pull out so much a month (it's almost like a bank). Any help would be great.

Thanks Everyone!

Jaime, one way would be to sell to an individual, if you can find one who is buying. The sites are trying to make a profit both in selling and buying so you cannot maximize your funds from them. Like them, I am always looking for a deal but would probably insult you if I made an offer. Most folks who are buying are also looking for a deal so they can make a little on any purchase or sale they make. Good luck with your pursuit. I hope you are not sorry later that you sold your Dinar.

Jaime, one way would be to sell to an individual, if you can find one who is buying. The sites are trying to make a profit both in selling and buying so you cannot maximize your funds from them. Like them, I am always looking for a deal but would probably insult you if I made an offer. Most folks who are buying are also looking for a deal so they can make a little on any purchase or sale they make. Good luck with your pursuit. I hope you are not sorry later that you sold your Dinar.

I'm not selling all of it. Just trying to have some other investments going as well, so that all of my eggs are not in one basket(that may or may not come to fluition).

Im in phx. how much do you have? pm me to discuss the purchase.

thanks!

I have 2 million IQD that I am selling, they are certified and purchased from Dinar Trade. They are in an envelope and are brand new. Would you be interested in all of it or jut a piece? I ask because I see people on ebay that seem to sell them in smaller amounts.