Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle setting on her nest

1rustycoin

I took some great photos of eagles coming down and picking up fish out of the lake, they are fun to watch, we have a nesting pair on our land as well, but we don't go by them so they get spooked off their nest. They've really made an amazing come back, atleast in our area, I've heard down south farther though they are having problems with eggs being to thin and not hatching because of fertilizers and stuff around the river areas. Hope they continue on their road to recovery a very good conservation success story.

Cool. They are really starting to take hold in my area as well. A couple summers ago, one was soaring on thermals over the golf course I was playing (ball hawking would be my guess). Anyways, I was hoping he would pick up my ball, after a mediocre drive and drop it on the green......never happened. Awesome bird and HUGE!! :)

GO RV, then BV

Reminds me of that movie with Chris Farley, where he kept climbing up to that eagle's nest to get an egg to save his buddy, but kept eating them! Can't remember the name of it though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost Heroes?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cool. They are really starting to take hold in my area as well. A couple summers ago, one was soaring on thermals over the golf course I was playing (ball hawking would be my guess). Anyways, I was hoping he would pick up my ball, after a mediocre drive and drop it on the green......never happened. Awesome bird and HUGE!! :)

GO RV, then BV

Almost Heroes?

I'm always hoping for the same thing on the golf course LOL, except I need help on all my drives! That was it Almost Heroes! I think it was one of Farley's last movies.

Thanks a lot!!!!! She kept looking around like something was coming... Had to watch it for two hours... Lost my job.. :angry::lol:

Really, what is with the advertisements played before everything nowadays??? Even live streaming... :angry:

Sorry, thanks for the post... love it

I have seen many eagles in my day from Alaska to Michigan , Wisconsin and now Colorado, and always impressed with their majestic beauty. However, this is the first time I have ever seen a nesting parent, it was breathtaking. Thank you for the post