Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I really hate to be a birther but....

Ms.Bean

I really hate to see people steer away from the real issues in this Presidential race. if is it not a video of the current President in college it is another birther story. That's the one of main reason the GOP cannot get it together is because of distractions. Focus on the issues at hand like

1. High Gas Prices

2. Economy

3. Jobs

4. National Security

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Help me understand, don't question the legitimacy of the president but bash a sherrif that upholds the law and constitution that he's sworn to do. Put the birther label on him. A fraud against the American people has been proven now by a law enforcement agency. It appears congress wants this President in office.

• Upvote 4

Help me understand, don't question the legitimacy of the president but bash a sherrif that upholds the law and constitution that he's sworn to do. Put the birther label on him. A fraud against the American people has been proven now by a law enforcement agency. It appears congress wants this President in office.

Wait.. the legitimacy of the President has been in question since the day he took office. There have been hundreds of sling shots that have publicly vowed to make sure Obama never gets a 2nd term. Hundreds have taken on the whole birther issue and have never been able to prove with substance to make it stick. Half of our Congress have taken it in their personal interest to prove this and failed. So, now there's a Sherrif that says he can prove it... and he's been vowing to do it for years.

There is a reason why this whole birther thing has been put to sleep, even by the majority of our own top elected officials.

Time to let it go..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is never time to let the truth go.

I totally agree! Well said.

But, when does one give up on trying to prove something that has no basis fact?

So, some have stood up and said the certificate isn't real. The overwhelming can't prove it's not.. and if they could, something would be done about it.

Some say there's an Easter Bunny, but that's not been proven either.

I understand this will always be a difference of opinion, forever.

• Upvote 1

I totally agree! Well said.

But, when does one give up on trying to prove something that has no basis fact?

So, some have stood up and said the certificate isn't real. The overwhelming can't prove it's not.. and if they could, something would be done about it.

Some say there's an Easter Bunny, but that's not been proven either.

I understand this will always be a difference of opinion, forever.

But they have proven it.

The problem is that the media will not listen,

or are complacent in covering it up.

I'm going with complacent.

Because of the repercussions,

many will not stand-up for the truth.

Do not count on "something (being) done about it,"

when your talking about going after the most powerful position in the world.

You say there is "no basis fact," but there are several videos showing exactly that there is basis fact.

It's up to you if you want to believe the truth or what the media spoon feeds you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wait.. the legitimacy of the President has been in question since the day he took office. There have been hundreds of sling shots that have publicly vowed to make sure Obama never gets a 2nd term. Hundreds have taken on the whole birther issue and have never been able to prove with substance to make it stick. Half of our Congress have taken it in their personal interest to prove this and failed. So, now there's a Sherrif that says he can prove it... and he's been vowing to do it for years.

There is a reason why this whole birther thing has been put to sleep, even by the majority of our own top elected officials.

Time to let it go..

A couple questions for ya Jonsey, who was the attorney that handled those cases for President Obama? Elena Kagen, the newly appointed justice. why has the President spent money to keep folks from finding anything out? and why does the media spend time discrediting these people?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't trust anything Joe Arpahyo has to say. I feel that anyone in his position who chooses to humiliate his prisoners for only his own pleasure, is not a morally upstanding man. Based on this fact I also question the electorate in the state of Arizona that has kept him there for all these years. Sherriff Joe also insists that his officers use racial profiling to focus on minorities.

I think Sherriff Joe is just another redneck racist bigot!

I believe there are more important issues regarding this President than the birther issue. He has also been accused of corruption in the Falcone rip off, and is said to be holding up the repayment and settlement. He seems to have benefitted financially from illigal activities while in office like most of the elite in Washington, and that to me is completely unforgivable.

And...I'm sorry to say that I voted for him because, I felt he could not be corrupted, how naive I was! (Don't get your hopes up and think I'm going to vote for a Republican either, their worse!)

RON PAUL! The only man in the race with clean hands and transperant motives! Everyone else in the race is corrupt!

Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1