Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ OIL & GAS EVENTS

Stryker365

refinery.jpg

2nd ERBIL INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS EXHIBITION

15% EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT PERIOD EXPIRES ON 31st of MARCH !

2nd Erbil Oil&Gas Exhibition is scheduled to be organized between 3-6 September 2012.

Event is the first and only exhibition of oil & gas industry in Kurdistan region of Iraq.

Erbil Oil & Gas 2011 welcomed high number of visitors and 62 exhibitor companies from

16 countries emphasizing the event’s international stance.

Some of the exhibitors of the 2nd Erbil Oil & Gas are; SGS SA(Bronze Sponsor) , OilServ (Iraq),

Abo Valve(Czech Rep.), Hoerbiger(Austria), Al Aswar Trading(Iraq), Northern Logistics Services

(U.A.E)

We would like to invite you to join 2nd Erbil Oil & Gas event in order to take advantage of the

immense business opportunities that Kurdistan region offers.

In order to get the “15% Early Bird Discount”and for further information, please contact

info@iraqoilgas.com before 31st of March!

Register today and save over $1200 for 12sqm stand space area!

Baghdad International Oil&Gas Conference and Exhibition | 1 - 4 May 2012

www.baghdadoilgas.com

3rd Basra International Oil&Gas Conference and Exhibition | 6 - 9 December 2012

www.basraoilgas.com

sponsors2.jpg

info@iraqoilgas.com

www.iraqoilgas.com

Unsubscribe from this newsletter

Mods there is no link to this as it was sent by e-mail from The Iraqi Update for Oil & Gas that I belong too...

We will look up one day IMO and Iraq will be the largest producer of oil & natural gas in the world

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5

refinery.jpg

2nd ERBIL INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS EXHIBITION

15% EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT PERIOD EXPIRES ON 31st of MARCH !

2nd Erbil Oil&Gas Exhibition is scheduled to be organized between 3-6 September 2012.

Event is the first and only exhibition of oil & gas industry in Kurdistan region of Iraq.

Erbil Oil & Gas 2011 welcomed high number of visitors and 62 exhibitor companies from

16 countries emphasizing the event’s international stance.

Some of the exhibitors of the 2nd Erbil Oil & Gas are; SGS SA(Bronze Sponsor) , OilServ (Iraq),

Abo Valve(Czech Rep.), Hoerbiger(Austria), Al Aswar Trading(Iraq), Northern Logistics Services

(U.A.E)

We would like to invite you to join 2nd Erbil Oil & Gas event in order to take advantage of the

immense business opportunities that Kurdistan region offers.

In order to get the “15% Early Bird Discount”and for further information, please contact

info@iraqoilgas.com before 31st of March!

Register today and save over $1200 for 12sqm stand space area!

Baghdad International Oil&Gas Conference and Exhibition | 1 - 4 May 2012

www.baghdadoilgas.com

3rd Basra International Oil&Gas Conference and Exhibition | 6 - 9 December 2012

www.basraoilgas.com

sponsors2.jpg

info@iraqoilgas.com

www.iraqoilgas.com

Unsubscribe from this newsletter

Mods there is no link to this as it was sent by e-mail from The Iraqi Update for Oil & Gas that I belong too...

We will look up one day IMO and Iraq will be the largest producer of oil & natural gas in the world

An O & G Recruiting event? That gives me hope. Gascan posted that he works for BP and he is seeing movement within Iraq. There are going to be some lucrative contracts awarded. I can't imagine that the Iraqi's are capable of creating the O & G infrastructure on such a large scale that they will require.

Hello folks,

I am a little tired so I forgot to tell you that you can click on the link to go to the Oil & Gas site for more details....it will make you feel good about what you're in;

www.iraqoilgas.com

Good night all, see you all tomorrow....

Thanks amhvl....

An O & G Recruiting event? That gives me hope. Gascan posted that he works for BP and he is seeing movement within Iraq. There are going to be some lucrative contracts awarded. I can't imagine that the Iraqi's are capable of creating the O & G infrastructure on such a large scale that they will require.

You are so right, it takes large funded companies to do what needs done, they state that they have the 3rd largest untapped reserves but I read back in the summer that Rice University I believe did a study and they had Iraq's reserves estimated to be #1 at over 350 billion but they don't want the other countries to know so it's been kept quiet until the time is needed....

• Upvote 2

Hello folks,

You are so right, it takes large funded companies to do what needs done, they state that they have the 3rd largest untapped reserves but I read back in the summer that Rice University I believe did a study and they had Iraq's reserves estimated to be #1 at over 350 billion but they don't want the other countries to know so it's been kept quiet until the time is needed....

Good News Stryker!

Sounds like to me they are going to be announcing a ground floor opportunity to the world! tip_hat.gif

I believe we will have an announcement before their deadline! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Hello folks,

I am a little tired so I forgot to tell you that you can click on the link to go to the Oil & Gas site for more details....it will make you feel good about what you're in;

www.iraqoilgas.com

Good night all, see you all tomorrow....

Thanks amhvl....

I know I'm right from a business perspective. I pray that Iraq will not give in to Kuwait. :D