Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Again please.

Magnisx

I give you credit for being so young and asking a LOT of question but you keep getting the same answers to the same questions. I think you need to do some reading. These questions you have already have answers here . Use the search box on your upper right and keep asking don't just start a new tread to get the answers please.

You are a great Kid I wish my kids were more interested but you need to slow down and do the work for yourself you have time, It hasn't RVed as of the last time I checked the CBI.

Just my :twocents:

Yeah, taken the easy way lately :P il read my self up now rather than just asking :)

Magnus, you claim to be a 17 year old boy that is invested in IQD. Could you perhaps be Okie's son? I'm sort of thinking you have a genetic link.

Well i dont claim to be 17, since i know i am. What you think is another question...

Im okies son? No, i joined this forum yesterday, and today i got to now who okie was :P

• Upvote 1

***///

Ya answered yer own question! :P

OKIE don't know squat!

RV's don't go down like that...

There's some awesome sources here on DV that'll help you better understand how an RV works,

and why an OKIE is a ruse.

When a proper RV happens, Adam & the folks here at DV will let you know, don't worry. ;)

I agree Sgt. We'll all get the text message from Adam. Until then, we can all consider this entertainment. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 1

What's strange is my neighbours Bulldog is named Okie. Hmmmm makes me wonder.

OK... I'd check his dog house for a laptop... try and lure him out with a bone... just wrap it in paper and write "intel" on it. It's the only way to know for sure if that's just a strange coincidence, or perhaps you have found Okie's secret doghouse and intelligence dispensary.

I will add that what Okie is saying here is plausible and probable at such a time as they actually do the RV... which could be now. It's clear that there is some kind of disconnect with him but generally, they would be doing testing routinely, this is more a matter of whether it's a fabrication or not. I think the high rate he is claiming is like a neon sign that he is being fed misinformation.

But, I do wish it were true, I just think it's very wishful thinking. I wouldn't be counting those chickens just yet.

It's a good time for an RV, don't you think? :)

No, it's 100% not true. Why are you giving these dip sh.it's that extra .1% ???? NOTHING they say has any credibility.

Actually I was in a good mood this morning, :lol: but after I got up and moving around I went back to change it and it was to late. :angry: