Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul not even on Legend nor Map ...ugh

Alexyn1006

Well not really my theories, it is their plan. It is all in writing and has been going on for over a century.

End result would be...

A One World Government

A One World Religion

A One World Law System

A One World Currency

A One World Tracking System to deal the death blow to objectors to the system.

They control the money supply - Central Banks

They control the air we breathe - Geo Engineering (Chemtrails)

They control our Governments

They control the Military Industrial Complex

They control the Food Supply - Monsanto/GMO

They control the Mainstream Media

They control the Medical Industry - Big Pharma/Vaccines

They control the Education System

Once you see what they control, their plan is more probable than not.

I didn't mention the de-population plan, we'll leave that for another day.

Read up on it....it is an amazing plan but they are evil, very evil.

I don't understand how any of this would be even remotely possible, the world would turn to utter chaos, there would be a global revolution and the one's in power would risk their very own security by implementing such plans. there are fathoms more have nots in this world.

Having said that, I don't see any negatives with a one world government, global cooperation and global unity would be great. Population control may be important, we may run out of real estate if we keep breeding at the rate we are now. It may be necessary for our survival as a species. Instead of a one world religion, religion will hopefully and most likely be eradicated as we evolve and progress past mythology.

If there plan is simply the enslavement, control and utter destruction the population, I don't understand how they can not fear the logical revolt that would follow.

I don't understand how any of this would be even remotely possible, the world would turn to utter chaos, there would be a global revolution and the one's in power would risk their very own security by implementing such plans. there are fathoms more have nots in this world.

Having said that, I don't see any negatives with a one world government, global cooperation and global unity would be great. Population control may be important, we may run out of real estate if we keep breeding at the rate we are now. It may be necessary for our survival as a species. Instead of a one world religion, religion will hopefully and most likely be eradicated as we evolve and progress past mythology.

If there plan is simply the enslavement, control and utter destruction the population, I don't understand how they can not fear the logical revolt that would follow.

You make some very good points.......then the above highlighted sentence struck a chord. Sorry solid.....I must respectfully and strongly disagree. Once I lose my faith...I have nothing. :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

You make some very good points.......then the above highlighted sentence struck a chord. Sorry solid.....I must respectfully and strongly disagree. Once I lose my faith...I have nothing. :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

I hear you Shabs, but that is simply my opinion as a non believer. I believe that religion is problematic to the evolution of the human race. You and I can respectfully agree to disagree on that subject because it seems we agree an many other things and I would never put you down you for being a believer, and I sincerely hope that you did not feel that way. My POV is that without faith you would still be the same person you are now or at least you would as an intelligent human being have the capacity to be the same person without faith. If you believe faith is necessary than more power to you my friend. In the end life is about finding happiness, so whatever works for you. Take care.

You must be seeing the same things we are, the Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Irish, ect....there is a revolt happening, it is just the rest of the world yelling to the US citizens to wake up to the same truth they are all going through. The reason many don't rise up is they are either in a chemical/TV induced trance and are pretty much zombies and some others just don't care and choose to keep their head in the sand thinking that one person won't make a difference.

This will get messy but one has to look at the choices we have and decide to stand up or welcome the new masters in.

“Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fighting it.”

- HG Wells, The New World Order

Interesting perspectives, but I still can not see how such a plan could be possible. It would literally mean the end of the world as we know it and no one would benefit including the one's that that are in control. It seems a plan of that magnitude would completely contradict their intent which is total control. chem trails, blue beam, 9/11 truth, etc, even with all these conspiracies that may hold water I guess it could be worse, we could be living in Darfur. I guess until all this happens I wont fret about the possibility, but if it does I'll be right beside you friend.

We'll get him in there don't you worry. All the treason currently going on in Washington is rearing its head. They can't hide anymore.

ron_paul_alex_jones_2012_t_shirt-p235683844695784081zxuyt_325.jpg

http://www.zazzle.com/ron_paul_alex_jones_2012_t_shirt-235683844695784081

Is that shirt made from hemp?? That would be awesome. Paul and Frank the only reps with the guts to end cannabis prohibition federally.

I don't understand how any of this would be even remotely possible, the world would turn to utter chaos, there would be a global revolution and the one's in power would risk their very own security by implementing such plans.

Some wise men beg to differ...

The Ultimate Revolution | by Aldous Huxley

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution." -- Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

Edited by 40oz

Some wise men beg to differ...

The Ultimate Revolution | by Aldous Huxley

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution." -- Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

Well if that conspiracy however non plausible as it seems were to come to fruition, I guess you, I and the global population will be none the wiser. It's not like they would give any prior warnings before inducing a complete global brainwash so what's the point of freaking out about it. If this was true we would be helpless anyways because we would be affected neurologically.

Wasn't posting to you, was answering a question but as usual you (Paid Shill) had to chime in with more nonsense.

Can you actually post something with fact? I can just say you have proven to a tee your post is identical to many others (Paid Shills) have posted on other sites.

I will wait and see, I know you can do it if you only try harder. Find some information to back up your ridiculous comments and you may gain some sort of credibility.

Good Luck...

I have all the information i need, if you were not so worried you would not be quit and keep posting. The threat of Monsanto poisoning everyone, the cloud seeding, New World Order. Keep on preaching and i sure you double check everything you write to make sure you are not using the same MO but you can't do that because the rhetoric is the same you just changed your wording. Have a good night.

• Downvote 1

I have all the information i need, if you were not so worried you would not be quit and keep posting. The threat of Monsanto poisoning everyone, the cloud seeding, New World Order. Keep on preaching and i sure you double check everything you write to make sure you are not using the same MO but you can't do that because the rhetoric is the same you just changed your wording. Have a good night.

For some reason you get pissed when people talk about such topics. Wonder what the reason for that, i think you have no idea and you do not believe it. In the bible it says, the good will die due to lack of knowledge. Well enjoy your bliss of ignorance of the truth. We can only plant the seed. The same wind blows on us all, how you deal with the wind determines the outcome. It is not our job to make you do anything and it is your choice. We post this to prepare people. If you do not want to prepare for what is about to happen, so be it. Dont expect me to be around to tell you, i told you so, when the sh*t hits the fan, and it will. God help us. It is not if it will happen, it is a fact of when it will happen.

• Upvote 2

For some reason you get pissed when people talk about such topics. Wonder what the reason for that, i think you have no idea and you do not believe it. In the bible it says, the good will die due to lack of knowledge. Well enjoy your bliss of ignorance of the truth. We can only plant the seed. The same wind blows on us all, how you deal with the wind determines the outcome. It is not our job to make you do anything and it is your choice. We post this to prepare people. If you do not want to prepare for what is about to happen, so be it. Dont expect me to be around to tell you, i told you so, when the sh*t hits the fan, and it will. God help us. It is not if it will happen, it is a fact of when it will happen.

negative ghost rider the pattern is full, pissed no sir i don't get caught up in the moment. I do not hoop on a bandwagon just because you and others say it is the best thing to do. I rather based knowledge than just on one's opinion. You were all Ron Paul, you had his Air Force picture as your avatar then when the going got tough you changed it to i guess show that if you are not with Ron Paul you don't have a brain and so here is one pre programmed and all? You can prepare all you want Scrum, i never said not to prepare. You all post this stuff or opinions to get people to go out and stock up on food, water, guns, ammo and whatever else is needed. The last time folks did this was Y2K and what happen on Jan 1 2000? NOTHING, ZERO, NADA. So i am not going to get caught up in the Doomsday possibility you all propose. If people want to believe the cloud seeding, FEMA camps, Coffins being stockpiled etc then that is there right. I don't expect you to be around ScrumD matter of fact you will probably be living in South America off all the profits you made promoting the companies who prey off those who believe in the upcoming downfall of the US and they have to be prepared. Again your opinion of when the downfall will happen. If it does it will happen so quick it will only be a flash and then there will be nothing. No need for the food or guns. Have a good night Scrum.

Well if that conspiracy however non plausible as it seems were to come to fruition, I guess you, I and the global population will be none the wiser. It's not like they would give any prior warnings before inducing a complete global brainwash so what's the point of freaking out about it. If this was true we would be helpless anyways because we would be affected neurologically.

It's been happening for decades.

negative ghost rider the pattern is full, pissed no sir i don't get caught up in the moment. I do not hoop on a bandwagon just because you and others say it is the best thing to do. I rather based knowledge than just on one's opinion. You were all Ron Paul, you had his Air Force picture as your avatar then when the going got tough you changed it to i guess show that if you are not with Ron Paul you don't have a brain and so here is one pre programmed and all?

I am still supporting Ron Paul and has nothing to do with DR. House being my new avatar picture. I am a diverse individual, how can changing my avatar picture possibly link me to changing my opinion or stance on Ron Paul. See that is the kind of mindblowing irrational assumption that is destroying this country. You assume that because so many people believe in the works of one man it is bad, oh and you want no part of the bandwagon. That is a pathetic excuse. Because you do not believe in Ron Paul tells everyone that knows what is going on that you have no clue. You will see TP you will see.

You can prepare all you want Scrum, i never said not to prepare. You all post this stuff or opinions to get people to go out and stock up on food, water, guns, ammo and whatever else is needed. The last time folks did this was Y2K and what happen on Jan 1 2000? NOTHING, ZERO, NADA. So i am not going to get caught up in the Doomsday possibility you all propose.

It is not about the next disaster TP. It is about being prepared. You do not go to a job interview without being prepared, or to take a test without being prepared. See you are under a false pretense that this way of life will not change. What was it only 1 generation ago there was a depression. Keep thinking this way of life will never change TP, you are in for a rude rude awakening. You will see, you can keep being blind and you will fall with all the other blind people. The blind are needed to TP, that is all part of the agenda.

If people want to believe the cloud seeding, FEMA camps, Coffins being stockpiled etc then that is there right. I don't expect you to be around ScrumD matter of fact you will probably be living in South America off all the profits you made promoting the companies who prey off those who believe in the upcoming downfall of the US and they have to be prepared. Again your opinion of when the downfall will happen.

Nice try to find out where I work and what i do. Haha. I work at a gas station, believe it or not. Haha. The downfall will happen when it happens. See you do not even understand the fundamentals of what is happening, or you would not have asked the question when it will happen. Now i know you really have no clue. You talk a great game but have no clue how the game is played.

If it does it will happen so quick it will only be a flash and then there will be nothing. No need for the food or guns. Have a good night Scrum.

Edited by Scrumdiddles
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are correct Scrum, i don't know anything you know it all. I might as well just follow along like a sheep following a shepard or like a rat following the Pipper like everyone else not going to happen boss. So you are in charge of price gouging at the pump LOL. I never said i did not believe in Ron Paul, i am not keen to his foreign policies and ablitity to shrink the debt by 1 trillion dollar right off the bat. Do you actually believe the GOP and Democrats are going to just fall in line and vote just like that? You must have been inhaling too much of the fumes sir. You have your right to believe in Ron Paul i cannot not deny that but sir i am a realist and if the so called downfall comes then it comes. Like you said earlier you won't be around so why worry about the rest of us. You say I am blind well if that is case then that is the case. I don't fall for everything you post dude. Sorry you can insult me, say whatever you want but hey i will be responsible for my actions. I am not going to following along as you say, be prepared for what. Just because someone comes up with an opinion and it is suppose to be gospel? Sorry sir.

Have a good night Scrum :)

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are correct Scrum, i don't know anything you know it all.

I know you really did not mean that, your defenses are up now, so you make some more irrational statements. If one think i know in life is that I know alot but i know nothing. I have seen so much about the things i post, i know it is happing, to what extent, i do not know, but it really is not good.

I might as well just follow along like a sheep following a shepard or like a rat following the Pipper like everyone else not going to happen boss. So you are in charge of price gouging at the pump LOL.

Yep Tp i control all the gas prices in the US.

I never said i did not believe in Ron Paul, i am not keen to his foreign policies and ablitity to shrink the debt by 1 trillion dollar right off the bat.

It is not only about Ron Paul, it is about life, we (the people of the world) are up against a force that is trying to destroy us all. That is a powerful statement that i just made, and i probably just lost you there.

Do you actually believe the GOP and Democrats are going to just fall in line and vote just like that?

RP as president, let congress and the house do there scams, payoffs and what ever else they do, they will see consequences for there actions. Checks and balances under RP.

You must have been inhaling too much of the fumes sir. You have your right to believe in Ron Paul i cannot not deny that but sir i am a realist and if the so called downfall comes then it comes. Like you said earlier you won't be around so why worry about the rest of us. You say I am blind well if that is case then that is the case. I don't fall for everything you post dude. Sorry you can insult me, say whatever you want but hey i will be responsible for my actions. I am not going to following along as you say, be prepared for what. Just because someone comes up with an opinion and it is suppose to be gospel? Sorry sir.

Good Luck, and for the future, "I told you so."

• Upvote 3

Had I known this thread would have turned into a sparring round, I'd never have started it. Surely, there is some truth to the addage; "you can catch more flies with honey" (No, I'm not implying ANYONE should be compared to a fly...just a saying), when one is attempting to get another to see their point(s)? Is it not possible to convey your/ones beliefs in a way that is/are not condemning of others? I think with some patience it is, and will be better seen and perhaps received by the other person(s) on the other end.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 1

Belittle all you want dude, i should have clarified you gouge at your station you run, no sir it is about Ron Paul, liberty and the constitution don't change the tune. Won't be any checks and balances under Ron Paul because he is not going to be President sir. Where are his endorsements? Sir to be the President you have to have support and to have the young people you have to have spark. During Super Tuesday they all stayed home according to news reports. Good luck to you and according to your outlook we are doomed if we don't choose Ron Paul. So thank you for input and it is noted.

Belittle all you want dude, i should have clarified you gouge at your station you run, no sir it is about Ron Paul, liberty and the constitution don't change the tune. Won't be any checks and balances under Ron Paul because he is not going to be President sir. Where are his endorsements? Sir to be the President you have to have support and to have the young people you have to have spark. During Super Tuesday they all stayed home according to news reports. Good luck to you and according to your outlook we are doomed if we don't choose Ron Paul. So thank you for input and it is noted.

No, they showed up. Fraud is a b!tch. btw, nice font! :P

I hear you Shabs, but that is simply my opinion as a non believer. I believe that religion is problematic to the evolution of the human race. You and I can respectfully agree to disagree on that subject because it seems we agree an many other things and I would never put you down you for being a believer, and I sincerely hope that you did not feel that way. My POV is that without faith you would still be the same person you are now or at least you would as an intelligent human being have the capacity to be the same person without faith. If you believe faith is necessary than more power to you my friend. In the end life is about finding happiness, so whatever works for you. Take care.

No ill will here my friend. I appreciate your perspectives, as most of them, fall in line with mine. And, as you can see, it's nice to have a ranger buddy when dealing with some of the posters on this site. Have a good one and God Bless......er, um, I mean....check ya later. jk ;)

GO RV, then BV