Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve Bridges - satirist & comedian-Dead

abner

:mellow: :mellow: - I wasn't aware of Steve Bridges, but another great talent and a satirist of Obama is dead. This follows Andrew Breitbart who also died without any apparent cause - he was about to release damning evidence on Obama on March 1 and died that same day.

Bridges was only 49 years old and seemed to me not to have any serious health problem. It is said that the (real) cause of death is unknown and you can be sure that it will remain unknown.

See the url below for two of his hilarious skits. :mellow:

http://zen-haven.dk/obama-impersonator-steve-bridges-dead-at-48/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It looks like hoes Shows that have an ending that takes you to the next one. -Makes me wonder if ill hear the song-I shot the Sheriff but i did not shoot the deputy-I wonder who that is- -If the tapes come out then Andrew had a heart attack-If they dont then you know he got whacked-

;) -I think the next move is The Birth Certificate. .Yet somehow i think that these items of interest are so packed away that only a few know where they are.I think for the posterity for the people will happen. If anymore trails are done the articles are coming forth. I cant see everyone getting whacked- I hope im wrong in my assumptions . I also think this could be some sort of false flag idea. --I dont want to get into trouble here but it is a reality. The news said all of this is strange and never seen before. I think that is true.Pray thats all i can say- ;)