Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bottom line is that my theory of deleting only one zero makes total economic sense for the situation Iraq faces.Dropping more than one zero matematically makes no sense at all as far as the money supply and denomination categories.Money supply after dropping the 3 zeros will be too low especially for a country who's GDP is expected to increase significantly .Denomination categories with 3 zeros removed would cause confusion as the lower denoms will overlap others and some denomination (paper) will be valued ln cents.Total Confusion for the average Iraq person,remember the Cbi will have to educate them on this before they allow the removal of these zeros, well good luck! My theory works perfectly as far as the money supply of less that one trillion dinars(not too big not too small)remembering that the GDP will grow significantly in the years to come and oil production is expected to grow to another 3 million barrels per day within the next two years.Other factors will contribute to the rise as well.Denominations removing only one zero will appear easy and will not overlap other categories of dinars (just look at the notes minus one zero) and all they have to introduce is the coin 1 and 2 dinar which is said they have already.

Read more:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

It really doesnt matter what plan someone comes up with. it can even come from.the brilliant genious mind of shabibbi himself. the plan has to eventually be approved by the biggest three ring circus on the planet. goi and parliament. it could take them twenty years to do something. everyones all gitty and perked.over news everyday, but they must forget who is supposed to pass this draft legislation. parliament takes off ten days for every three days they work. this aint happening quickly. i havent seen anything from the parliament or the goi that shows any urgency at all on the currency. in fact its more likely they withdrawl and walkout tuan handle all things they need to do. They dont understand compromising on anything

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3

The fact is that "dropping the zero's" means a L-O-P. If you don't think that is what is explained in the dozens of articles floating around you need to pull your head out of your...the sand. No need in arguing over what it means. The only thing we can do is wait and see if they really do it. Is it smoke? Who knows - I think, based on what I have read that parliament must vote or approve it and I don't think they have done that yet and maybe they won't. And even if they do the whole LOP thing we may still factor in the equation somewhere and I hope we do and we all profit from this investment.

The fact is that "dropping the zero's" means a L-O-P. If you don't think that is what is explained in the dozens of articles floating around you need to pull your head out of your...the sand. No need in arguing over what it means. The only thing we can do is wait and see if they really do it. Is it smoke? Who knows - I think, based on what I have read that parliament must vote or approve it and I don't think they have done that yet and maybe they won't. And even if they do the whole LOP thing we may still factor in the equation somewhere and I hope we do and we all profit from this investment.

I have never been accused of being over intelligent and this will likely confirm why:

Dont think I ever heard them say "drop the zeros".........I have heard lifting the zeros, deleting the zeros and raising the zeros - is it all the same, just semantics? Also, is it not fact that all the news coming out is basically for those "in country" Iraq citizens who use the dinar on a daily basis? Since we aren't dealing with them for transactions and don't have to tote them around in wheelbarrows for large purchases, what purpose would "lifting/deleting/raising the zeros" on our dinars serve? I guess I have been deluded into thinking that those of us "out of country" dinar holders would eventually sell them to U.S. banks who would then hold them in reserve for future oil and gas transactions, or whatever, with Iraq. We sell em to U.S. banks, they own them - then fractional banking takes over - they make money on what we sold them. Seems like Iraq should care less about our dinars and what the UST does with them when we cash in?