Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Right America

DinarMillionaire

If you haven't seen this, it's worth watching. If you don't shed a tear watching this, you're not a true American, imo.

HBO documentary about interviews with conservatives in America regarding their opinion about Barack Obama during the 2008 presidential campaign and election.

I believe a lot of the fears and opinions (not all) expressed in this film have come to fruition, although, some are still unfolding.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7294526473944146040

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ok...now...I'm a real American and certainly think Obama needs to leave D.C. and return to Chicago...but this video...

It was painfully hokey in toooo many places. There were too many comments from people who weren't actually saying ANYthing. Again, a few very heart moving points but certainly over all, painfully hokey. I wanted to puke when the choir director started doing a Glee like jazz hand thing with all those kids...but...I wanted to cry (near the beginning) when the John McCain supporter started to cry as he tried to mention his brother who (at the time) was in Iraq.

Again, I'm not trying to bash you DM :)

You posted and I'm just giving my own opinion of HBO's quality when putting this "documentory" together. I just think the "right" could have been and SHOULD have been represented much better throughout the full length of this short film. By the way...was it Pelosi's daughter that filmed the majority of this or was she just captured filming by coincidence?

• Upvote 2

Hokey is probably a good word. Listening to backwood comments, hokey singing, and republican type capitalism like the guy at 33:45, with the American hat, sums it up; he's giving people what they want. People are feeding off each other's feelings. DM, you're giving people what they want.

It's a video for the far right. Echoes a lot of debunked comments.

DM, I'll have to say you're among the weakest to indulge and post this video with such devotion looking for tears. The people questioned in this video do not need sympathy. They don't promote tears, they promote caution. It more or less perpetuates racist warfare among Christians and any others... and class warfare!

Good day mate!

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1