Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello everyone

hello and howdieeee to vancover. b.c. how long have you held the dinar? years? ---have you visited other sites before? sorry for the questions ,the reason i ask is we seem too be getting more new folks ,,i was just courious ,,,welcome too the 12.oo oh wait the 8.oo no no one second the 3.oo shoot the 1 too 1 re -value roller coaster :P

Hi jeepguy- thanks for the welcome. I have had my Dinar for approx. 1.5 yrs- I originally found out about the investment through members of a club I belong to. After several months of hearing ït's done"& it could be äny day now" I figured I had better do some research & stop bugging my friends. I found Dinar vets on the web, & other than Bondlady I haven't bothered to look @ any other sites. I can read all the guru posts on here anyway! The forums have become somewhat of an addiction & I am trying to wean myself slowly into an acceptable level of participation/education. Thanks to all the posters & Adam that have helped to educate me & keep me grounded.

• 1 month later...

Welcome. As you have been reading for a while, don't let the lopsters get you down,, and if you post and someone jumps in your face, just wipe it off and go on. There are a bunch of people on here lately that are tired and are feeling the stress of waiting. so, take it with a grain of salt and keep coming back.