Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amazing and UNBELIEVABLE Timing!!

jwb

dinarded - I hope nobody misses george jr. or george sr.! George sr. & D. Rockefeller are at the head of the US branch of the "New World Order gang" George jr. was just a puppet just like all the rest of the men they have been putting in our gov't for years! Please go to You Tube and view the video "The Money Masters" and get educated about how our country got to the mess it's in now. Every citizen in the country should view this and then vow to take action and restore the constitutional right of our congress to mint & control our money! It needs to be taken out of the hands of the private banker crooks! Hope this helps. God bless

Yay captjohn! And take back our country we shall!!! Look for a Goooooh movement meeting in your area. Tim Cox, a former Dell computer/employee whiz decided he was going to do something about this very thing. He is traveling the country inspiring people to ban together, get out the votes of the real producers & lovers of our great country and vote the WHOLE congress OUT in November. We still might have a chance to stop what has happened to our dear country if we can get some real people in the congress. What do you think?!!

Yeah Joyce. I'm for a new Government, each and every one of them ought to be put to pasture. I say the people in the Government should have to ask the American voter if they are good enough at what they do to deserve a raise. Then if they have performed their duties well then they would get a raise. no more of this sneaking a vote in for themselves and we are here starving to death.Put a Dead Stop to their freebies that are costing us hundreds of millions to fund. Get the **** Illegals out of this country and put a tight allowance on the number of people allowed to homestead here.

I have never posted on here... I just read.... but this is worthy of a post!!! I dont know if a rv or whatever you wanna call it will happen, I hope it will because I have a few dinars and will profit well, but I dont have a clue what is going to happen. What I find really cool about this article is that George Bush believed something and made a very hard decision... And did it!! He never Waivere from it and stuck by it!! Unlike the joke we have for a president now!!!

"And the band played on. The bible says, "Pray for those in authority over you." I pray for OUR president and congress everyday that the Lord wouldguide their steps. You try it. My christian brothers and sister.

They are NOT in authority over us. Where did you hear that? In Government run schools? Church? Sounds good but is not true. They work for us. OF, FOR and BY the people is how the Founding Fathers wrote it in the original documents. We are in authority over them NOT the other way around. Lets get it right, they should be praying for us!!!

Excellent stewsday! I do pray for the gov't - I pray that God & the people take them out & replace them with true christian leaders that will bring this country out of the darkness it is sinking into and once again we will be that shining "city on a Hill" that God can be proud of. God bless.

As far as for praying for our "leaders", I second that....however, the Bible also says to pray for our enemies (one and the same?? perhaps in some cases). Praying for our leaders in no way relieves us of our DUTY to use sound judgement and to rise up against those in "power" who are running our country into the ground. I am GRATEFUL for the lives lost to give me the freedom and endless opportunities I have in this country....and SHAME ON ANYONE who will not come to the defense of those who paid that price. What would be the point in all they have done if we are just going to roll over and take it and hand our country away. Food for thought, if we won't stand up against this crap, then who is going to come in and SAVE US?? COME ON UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....GET A D*** BACKBONE!!!!!!!

Oh yeah....and GO RV.

Don't you just hate it when facts get in the way of ideology! It must have killed the leftists at Newsweek to put G.W. on the cover...even though they tried to cut him out. The fact that Bush won the Iraq war while Obama was staunchly against it must be difficult for them to spin.....though they will try!

I say its time to take back our country.

Captjohn is right Bush was the man and always will be

If the lord comes back before the rv we should no longer care about the rv, paradise up above and all of our questions answered by the creator (who is really in charge, not the polititions) as for voting new christains into office that would be great and back to the original plan.

I agree the bible (basic instuctions before leaving earth) states we are to pray for the authority above us. That means spiritual authority! Pray for everyone who preaches the great news of the bible, even take the time to call or visit the person that brought you to the lord!

It is amazing that Newsweek had this story...but let's get real! It has NOTHING to do with the RV but rather the election and the country gathering itself as a world economic power. An election in such a highly visible country appearing on national magazines should not be a shock, it should be a sign that our journalistic practices are very sound in the United States.

"Our journalisitc practices are very sound".....where the heck have you been living? Not in the US. Our so called main stream media isn't worth a ****.