Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on this forum and quite frankly i did not read any posts. I came here today to let you all know that what I have said in the past has come true. What I want to add to my prediction is that there was one piece of news that was encouraging for Iraq and that was that they started exporting oil! This means that Iraq infrustracture is coming along. It would take a while before the country is functional again.

On other news in the middle east and being from that part of the world i think there is going to be a huge war soon between Israel Syria and Iran. If that happens you can kiss your RV good bye. Any how be well and stay real!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi nir, it certainly has been awhile since your last post and yes all that you said last year has been so.. its good to heaR from ya as I do value your opinion. I certainly pray for Israel right now. No matter if there is war or not, our Lord will see Israel thru... Please let us know what you think is going on. I feel you have a better sense of what is real and what is not because you are from the region...Thank you nir.