Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat 2/9/12

Shelley

* Glk (Med Chat): Dinar Speculator 2/9/12

February 9th, 2012 09:48 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

flowergirl says to (22:03:13): from this article… Euphrates MP for the coalition of state law on the Keywords that political parties that have signed the Convention on the Arbil is ready to announce the content of the Convention to the media. flowergirl says to (22:03:21): good news….

Med says to (22:07:54): VERY GOOD NEWS NOW LETS SEE WHAT THIS CONVENTION ACTUALLY HAS IN IT AND WHO THE POLITICAL PARTIES ARE WHO SIGNED IT IT MEANS NOTHING IF THE IRAQI LIST DID NOT SIGN IT IS ANYONE ON

Spannster says to (22:09:25): yes dinarsformeandhim says to (22:09:26): yes

Med says to (22:10:05): ONE THING I WANT TO EXPLAIN WAS ABOUT HOPERV’S ARTICLE TODAY WHICH I ACTUALLY EDITED AND CHANGED THE TITLE BEING THAT I HAD READ IT MANY TIMES AND FOUND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN IT THAT EVEN MENTIONED OR HINTED AT A LOPING

hoperv says to (22:11:13): the title threw me a little bit

Med says to (22:11:24): NOW I AM NOT SURE WHAT THEY ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT IN A LOPE CUZ LOP AND LOPE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS LOPPING IS SHORTENING UP LOPING IS THE FRIGGN GALLOP ON A HORSE

hoperv says to (22:11:56): could be translator

Med says to (22:12:04): COULD BE BUT EVEN THOUGH

hoperv says to (22:12:21): or they are watching the site talk about it

Med says to (22:12:21): NOTHING IN THE ARTICLE REMOTELY ONCE EVEN MENTIONED IT NOW REMEMBER ALL THAT IS DISCUSSED IS ABOUT INTERNALLY LOCAL CURRENCY NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE HARD CURRENCY WE HAVE

NOW WHEN THEY SAY WONT INCREASE THE VALUE INSIDE THE COUNTRY THAT IS CORRECT FOR THE GOODS THAT ARE NOW PRICED

EVERYONE WILL BE CHANGED TO ADAPT TO THE NEW RATE AND NEW DENOMS BUT NOT ON THE OUTSIDE EVERYTHING THAT WE HERE IN THE U.S. OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD PRICES WILL BE ADAPTED IN IRAQ

SO IN ESSENCE NOTHING FOR THEM INTERNALLY WILL CHANGE BUT THE GOI WILL HAVE INCREASED PURCHASING POWER EXTERNALLY

AND IT WILL ALSO ALLOW THOSE INSIDE THE COUNTRY TO ACTUALLY START USING THE DINAR IN COUNTRIES OTHER THAN IRAN OR SYRIA OR THE FEW OTHERS THAT WILL SWAP DINAR

FOR THEIR WORTHLESS CURRENCY ON GOODS BEING CHEAPER IMPORTED IN

NO THE PRICES THAT ARE BEING PAID FOR IN THE US OR OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE THE SAME THEY DONT CHANGE OR BE ADAPTED

THE ONLY WAY IT WOULD SEEM CHEAPER WOULD BE IF THE AVG PER CAPITA INCOME FOR IRAQI’S INCREASES

THE NEW RATE WILL DO THIS IT WILL ATTRACT COMPANIES OTHER THAN AN IRAQI SETTING UP A RUG STAND WHERE THEY CAN ACTUALLY EARN A WAGE OR SALARY THAT WILL GREATLY IMPROVE THIER STANDARD OF LIVING

SO WHAT WILL BE LETS SAY 1 TO 1 USD OK ALL THEY ARE DOING IN IRAQ IS COMING UP TO PAR WITH THE REST OF US

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING SO INSIDE IRAQ IT SEEMS MINUTE BUT FOR US IT IS HUGE DID I EXPLAIN IT WHERE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

glk says (22:22:59): yes

Med says to (22:23:01): IF NOT I CAN TRY AGAIN

flowergirl says to (22:23:55): yes, glk says (22:23:57): Greater purchasing power for foreign goods

Med says to (22:24:02): YES SEE IT MAY LOOK LIKE A LOPE OR LOP IN IRAQ

BUT WILL NOT BE ANYWHERE ELSE THE REASON THEY SAY IT WAS SIMPLE PRICES WILL CHANGE IN IRAQ

THAT IS IT THAT SIMPLE

THEY ARE TAKING THEIR CURRENCY OUT OF THE STONE AGE AND JOINING THE OTHER INTERNATIONAL CURRENCIES OK I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY FAMILY

flowergirl says to (22:26:12): hopefully soon! glk says (22:26:11): they will get more for their buck (or dinar!) LOL

Med says to (22:26:23): SORRY BUT I DONT WANT TO SEEM I AM IGNORING MY MOTHER IN LAW LOL MED OUT

glk says (22:26:39): no problem Med, I’ll post here shortly

Med says to (22:26:48):

TY

so Med just takes news articles and edits and changes them to suit his taste? hmmmmmm....

Pretty much. He is totally convinced his take on everything is the only one that amounts to a hill of beans. Somehow and some way, he has also convinced his site followers of it too. Question him about it, and you're instantly banned. Unless you constantly pay homage to him and his opinion you are crucified. I was a member there for years, and asked a simple question once and was banned. Still don't know what the hell it was either.

Pretty much. He is totally convinced his take on everything is the only one that amounts to a hill of beans. Somehow and some way, he has also convinced his site followers of it too. Question him about it, and you're instantly banned. Unless you constantly pay homage to him and his opinion you are crucified. I was a member there for years, and asked a simple question once and was banned. Still don't know what the hell it was either.

I would ban you to but i love benny hill not that way! lol

a lot of dinar sites are drying up.......the excitement is at a all time low.....you don't see 3200 people on a site waiting with excitement......I know that I stayed up many nights the last few years waiting to run to the bank .......now I check a couple of sites once a day or so.......ofcourse I am hopeful just not gung ho because I have heard every rumor rehashed so many times.....what gets me about of these so called gurus they never explain why their prediction didn't come true.......especially Okie.....Medic is set in his ways and I have had run ins with some of his people that were on his site.....but all in all I think he is as good as any.......you have to take his info and make your opinion.....I also like Sonny..Breitling...and Adam.......pbrman I remember you from Medic's site.....I have been banned before for like a week from his site when Butterfly was there....I never get on the chat lines anymore on sites.....I have found there is nothing worthwhile...JMO

• Upvote 2

a lot of dinar sites are drying up.......the excitement is at a all time low.....you don't see 3200 people on a site waiting with excitement......I know that I stayed up many nights the last few years waiting to run to the bank .......now I check a couple of sites once a day or so.......ofcourse I am hopeful just not gung ho because I have heard every rumor rehashed so many times.....what gets me about of these so called gurus they never explain why their prediction didn't come true.......especially Okie.....Medic is set in his ways and I have had run ins with some of his people that were on his site.....but all in all I think he is as good as any.......you have to take his info and make your opinion.....I also like Sonny..Breitling...and Adam.......pbrman I remember you from Medic's site.....I have been banned before for like a week from his site when Butterfly was there....I never get on the chat lines anymore on sites.....I have found there is nothing worthwhile...JMO

Just seems to me that one of the whole purposes of a site is to be able to express an opinion, ask a question, etc. When you get on a site where that isdiscouraged ( unless you are in agreement with the powers that be) kind of smacks of cultism. That to me is a dangerous precedent. To get banned for asking a question because the site head honcho takes offense at something you have said, which was in no way disparaging or disrespectful to anyone is pretty sorry.

• Upvote 2