Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two local traders "sources" are still selling the IQD

This is what I would like to know....why isn't anyone from the Iraqi government buying it from the traders? Common sense says it would be better to buy it for $1170 per mil rather than at the rv rate. Just sayin'! Little questions like this make me doubt this whole investment.

This is what I would like to know....why isn't anyone from the Iraqi government buying it from the traders? Common sense says it would be better to buy it for $1170 per mil rather than at the rv rate. Just sayin'! Little questions like this make me doubt this whole investment.

What I'm saying is, if Iraq wants IQD off the market to reduce the money supply, why aren't they buying everything the dinar sellers are selling? Eventually they're buying it back either way.

What I'm saying is, if Iraq wants IQD off the market to reduce the money supply, why aren't they buying everything the dinar sellers are selling? Eventually they're buying it back either way.

Good Point. They are just milking us. Whats new..... Same old political BS. Blah... Blah... Blah.... RV for **** sakes already!!!!!!!

Ur assuming an rv is a sure thing or even likely.

Followed up with two local traders about purchasing IQD... They both ample supply, and it is BS they have been shut off or, not being sold. The gurus were making sound like there no IQD or something was happening to put the supply in tight deman... They are just trying to pump us.

Let's go RV

Pump who? U can only be pumped if you allow them to do so.

Ur assuming an rv is a sure thing or even likely.

I'm not assuming anything...only raising a logical question that you would think someone else would have asked by now. Do I think it will rv? yes. Do I think we're close? idk, it may be a while before anything happens...it seems Iraq would be trying to get as much off the foriegn market as possible.