Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AJAnderson (AJ’s Intel): OOM 2/3/12 FEBRUARY 3RD, 2012

Papster

AJAnderson (AJ’s Intel): OOM 2/3/12

FEBRUARY 3RD, 2012

Good Morning,

Today the dollar is settling in at around 78.86. In my opinion the “lock down” at the UST is doing some good keeping the USD from slipping down further as certain countries buy up tons of gold and silver. This came from a UST insider in a call to me yesterday. I have not been able to get in contact with my UST person.

Gold is at 1751.50, silver 34.05 and crude at 96.92 down a few dollars today. These are the causes of the USD slide downward and I hope they get this turned around in the near future.

No CBI acution today as this is Iraq’s Holy day. The IQD is still showing 1166 and 1164, so not RV today. The echange rate on the IQD is .0008552.

In the Iraq News:

in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. “

see more: http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=7827

We are seeing very positive news comming out of Iraq in the last few days. In my opinion Iraq has a big problem with the smuggling of USD to Iraq and Syria. Right now the USD is the CBIs wealth and if it leaves the country that will poss as a problem with releasing the lower denominations into the market place of Iraq in the comming weeks.

In my opinion we are very close to the RV and things look very positive. The RV is in the hands of the CBI and GOI of Iraq.

God Bless,

AJ

• Upvote 7