Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr Paul's Skips out on Florida

TPSprayduster

*** On the trail and Paul to skip out on Florida, focus on caucuses: The Romney campaign began a conference call on the tax returns at 8:30 am ET, then another on “Gingrich’s Failed Leadership” at 9:20 am ET. Romney delivers what his campaign is calling a pre-buttal to the State of the Union from Tampa at 10:30 am ET. He holds a housing event at 3:20 pm ET. Gingrich holds four events, including rallies and a bus tour stop. Santorum makes three stops. NBC’s Anthony Terrell reports that Paul will essentially skip out on Florida, where it’s winner-take-all, after Thursday’s debate and focus on winning delegates out of the next several caucus states. He’ll campaign in Maine Friday and Saturday. On Tuesday, when Floridians head to the polls, Paul will fly west, campaigning in Colorado. From Feb. 1-4, he’ll campaign in Nevada, and then head to Minnesota, where he will remain until Feb. 7, when they go to the polls.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Romney and Gingrich are their own worst enemies right now... Ron Paul indeed does have a master plan and I think some BIG money is coming his way... people think he's not electable and it's interesting how the media is continuing to black him out... Almost everybody I talk to loves this guy Ron Paul... He really is the only answer for this country... Judge Andrew Napolitano said it best Sunday night on his show Freedom Watch.

"Ask yourself this... What if Democrats and Republicans both believed in BIG Gov't?...What if all the major Republican presidential candidates have indicated that they believe they could best manage the economy... accept for ONE of them... what if THAT ONE says that if he were elected, he wouldn't manage the economy at all.. he'd turn it over to the FREE CHOICE as a FREE PEOPLE... What if the Elites and Big Banking and Government and in both parties feared this candidate and didn't want you to hear from HIM? What if he were actually elected President?.... What if we were FREE again? What if the whole purpose of Gov't was to negate FREEDOM? What if FREEDOM was a myth... and the constitution meant nothing to the Gov't?... What if everything the Gov't has or owns or controls has been stolen... What if I'm right? What if the Gov't is wrong? What if its dangerous to be right when the Gov't is wrong? What if we don't know whats next.."

It's obviously we only have ONE option if we want out of this mess... the future belongs to us... it shouldn't be dictated.

• Upvote 3

Read the TPS back trail. He is at first pro Obama then he says he is voting for Romney. He has been given an agenda. Discredit Ron Paul. Their is a lot of people with this agenda right now. It has to do with the federal reserve and who really runs these politicians. They don't own Ron Paul. He is against their end game which is to destroy a free America. If Ron Paul wins and the American People are able to vote in fresh blood to restore our economy it sets them back wayyyyy back on their end game. The senseless bashing of Ron Paul is going on and the problem is they don't have any bashing material. What they are bringing to the table in the from of delegates is a mockery of what a president should be. It would take years to use all the bashing material represented by these amoral men who have destroyed lives and caused economic hardship for so many American people. I want an American president that is a patriot. Not a puppet on a string. We only have one running period. Pretty easy choice for me. Ron Paul all the way Baby.

• Upvote 3

TPS just wants to be on the winning side. Ron Paul in his mind is a easy target because he stands for real change and what every other candidate does not stand for. He probably is a neo-con or something, but i am thinking he is just he has a warped mind from to much Fox, Cbs, Nbc, Abc news. However we still love you TPS. laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2