Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DOES THIS MEAN IT IS FINALLY DONE Yasiri: The government has formed the Convention Arbil

أ According to a member State of Law coalition National Alliance MP Yasser Yasiri, that the Convention did not constitute Erbil Federal Government and she was born the political tension and disagreements between the blocks.

Yasiri said in a statement (the Agency news) on Tuesday: The National Alliance of Egypt National Conference in Baghdad and to be unconditional in order to attend the political blocs, noting that the agreement of Erbil, which calls for the Iraqi List, the implementation of its terms, did not constitute the federal government and it did not come Basha, but a new born and the political tension and disagreements between the political blocs (to him).

و The MP for the National that the government formed on the basis of a set of agreements, including the Convention Erbil and its first paragraph that stipulates the obligation to the Iraqi constitution.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://qanon302.net/news/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D11833

• Upvote 3

PPG.....i cannot for the life of me decipher the translation .....its choppy and makes no sense to me....which is frustrating BUT I HOPE YOUR RIGHT..and we get a conclusion to this mess soon :)....ok iread it again...IMO....it is up to the iraqi list to implement this because it is written in the constitution....I think

Edited by tim5400