Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone still purchasing Dinar?

Joker017

After pouring over all the posts during the past 10 days or so and seeing all the news articles that have been translated and posted within the past couple of days, and still being realistic (that this investment could actually go either way... Go RV!) I wanted to ask if there are still DV Members who are continuing to purchase more Dinar? If so how much do you think a person should be holding when the RV takes place (I don't need to be a multi-millionaire) if they would like to have a comfortable early retirement. Should I be holding 500k 650k 750k 1MIL Dinar etc. Just wondering what your thoughts are... I know it's a very vague and general question but would appreciate your comments!

Thanks Very Much, God Bless & see ya all in Vegas...

Joker017

I would buy more if I could but I can't so I won't.

I say play the "WHAT IF" game- what if I had 1 million & if it RV's at .10, I would have 100k and go from there. Figure out what would be right for you. Make sure you figure that 1/2 will go to fees & taxes. I think the best case scenario would be 1 to 1 and we'd all be very happy with any amount we had. And last but not least, only spend what you can afford to lose.

• Upvote 3

After pouring over all the posts during the past 10 days or so and seeing all the news articles that have been translated and posted within the past couple of days, and still being realistic (that this investment could actually go either way... Go RV!) I wanted to ask if there are still DV Members who are continuing to purchase more Dinar? If so how much do you think a person should be holding when the RV takes place (I don't need to be a multi-millionaire) if they would like to have a comfortable early retirement. Should I be holding 500k 650k 750k 1MIL Dinar etc. Just wondering what your thoughts are... I know it's a very vague and general question but would appreciate your comments!

Joker017

You are getting bashed by some members because as you stated "i know its a vague question". Look its simple don't buy anymore than you can afford to throw away. Simple answer to a common sense question. I will not buy anymore dinars... I am through.... Good luck :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

What ever you feel comfortable with. Like you said it can go either way so don't invest more than you can afford to lose. I kept buying and buying for a while there in 2010 but finally decided to be happy with what I had and call it quits. Things are very tight now and sometimes I feel like I bought too much but if it ever does go up in value then I'll be very happy. I think 1 or 2 million is enough, especially since its not a sure thing.

I'm still buying but ONLY smaller denoms!!

They Seem to cost more but trying to cover all angles of this RV

Really want a Warka account but I'm USD dollar short.

I use only my Spare money that i would probably waste on dinner, movie and popcorn!!

Thats $100,000 dinar.

GO SHABS!!

What do you know Joker017 that I don't?

State what you know in clear in conise info.

Neg me if you want. But, how much you have is nobodys business, unless you have other motives!

I was here way before you. And probably followed it way before you!!!!

So You take a Chill Pill!

I was here way before you. And probably followed it way before you!!!!

Who cares who was here first??

We are all in this together and have a common interest!!

Seems like there is a lot of Dinar stress tension out there.

Relax and enjoy the ride everyone.

GO SHABS

Just making a comment.

If you own Dinar and it Revalues High, or if you own a substantial portion.

You will not want anyone to know how much you actually own.

Everyone will have to handle their new found wealth.

It's up to every indivudal on how they handle it.

Good luck to all.

AZ native,

I think everyone here can apreciate this response.

Much nicer!!

Thanks,

Have a great day!!

Go Shabs!!

Joker017

The answer to this question is simple, it is a choice to each person to stay with what they have , weigh the facts, the outcome and the protential profit to be made. Of course some of this depends on what you are willing to spend to acquire the Dinar, How much is enough,can you afford to buy more without going overboard, how much will satisfy your needs. I think also these questions plays a big part too::::Do i plan to help another person in some way, what do my family and i need to accomplish our goals, do you plan to use it proceeds just for yourself and no one else. Many of these questions should have been answered within yourself long ago because it brings into question what amount is comfortable .