Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well here we are

Heavyduty053

This is my first post of religious nature in over a month so i gave some DV'ers a break who is dead set on going south because of their beliefs. I thought it was time to lift up the people who genuinely love god and who belief is grounded in him who has demenion over all things: Warning this post is religious in nature, do not read beyond this point if the name of God offends you.

Well here we are still waiting for our blessing to be showered upon us who have been given the chance to invest. Some have spent overboard buying Dinars with a real hope that one day last month or several months ago would come and it is still is in limbo. It is a bad thing for a person to become so desperate in last ditch chances in relation to how the world turns against us today. I have been guilty of simalar beliefs in the earlier years of my life. This is truly a first time world event on such a large scale as it is and there are so many things that have to be worked out. Yes we hear many news articles coming out of Iraq that they are progressing of which they are at their own pace. Those who have bet the farm or have mortaged their kids college funds to buy into this and didn't consider the time it would take to come about have made a bad choice. Many many times it has been said don't sink more money into this than you can afford, don't take away from yourself, your family to buy, buy, buy just to say you have millions.

Please people the children and the families of this country is hurting enough without adding more. Don't let any one cloud your thinking , be senseable don't use bill money to buy Dinar it will only bring the wolves to your door when the payment is missed. We should never pray for just money, we should pray that this RV will be in Gods honor and that all the people who hold this investment will choose to help others with it when it is released. The DV family for the most part have posted how they plan to help the less forninate and many others just want to buy for themselves. To each his own, God has proved many times he will take wealth away over time from people thru unwise decisions if it not used right. Some times he allows us to have things just to see what we will do with them. Over abundance of anything is supposed to be shared with someone who truly needs it. I can't stress this enough. What would happen if God decided to make someone change places in this world with someone they could have helped and chose not to.

The scriptures of the Bible are very plain, "The lord giveth and the lord taketh away" depends on us and how we act with what he blesses us with. What he is saying is if i bless you with something good and it is more than you need you are to share with someone who has little and if you decide to put your selfishness above it i will cause you to lose what was given. The enormous wealth that will be coming out of this thing will help many if we so choose to do so. If you have not even considered someone who could use a hand up might be time to start thinking. Let me add this Jesus said that those who bless others with what we are blessed with will be blessed even more, now there a true investment that will pay dividends. God bless us all. My prayer is:: May the lord thy God bless you and keep you, may he make his face to shine upon you now and in many days to come....Amen Heavyduty053

• Upvote 14

Actually, we don't need to wait for money to help others. There are many ways to help others with just our own personal efforts. I know I get mushy once in a while. I am a former EMT and wish all would volunteer in some capacity. Thanks.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

great article But you dont have to apologize for GODTwoCents.gif

Anyone that doesn't respect another mans beliefs will never prosper anyway so dont worry about hurting there feelings .(they need a good kick in the pants )

The only way to your own pice of heaven is never turn your back on what you believe ..........................

• Upvote 1

Thank You brother for this post. Next time dont wait a month! There are many here who are glad to hear Gods word and those that dont well their loss.It is easier to save a mans life but impossible to save his soul if he turns from Jesus! Thanks again for your thoughts.

:DJust thanking you brother, Heavyduty 053 for your wise words...a lovely post and much appreciated by my self and those of us who love our Lord. This is the 1st time I have read one of your posts. Thank you again and sending many blessings your way. God Bless all and never forget...no matter what happens....God is in control.:bow::hug:

post-29921-131350822476_thumb.jpg