Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinarians and Adam, what's the likely hood of success!

In wars up to the Vietnam war and a few after we have always known who the enemy is because like our soldiers the enemy wore uniforms. Upon the advent of the Afghanistan war with Russia, the fighters against Russian uniformed soldiers wore everyday street clothes. It made the job harder who was to be determined civilian and who was the terrorist. Since then the terrorists have adopted this philosophy to blend in with the civilian population and create confusion on who was who. In the last Isreali conflict, civilian casualties were based on those individuals wearing civilian clothing. All the Hamas government had to do is show that a certain dead individual had no gun and wore civilian clothing at the time of death to be civilian. Usually the guns were removed to be used by other terrorists. Thus the number of civilians killed in the conflict were bolstered by the terrorists because the death of civilians has garnered sympathy time and time again. Using the civilian sympathy ploy in an armed conflict  is akin to using "for the children" ploy in politics.This put pressure on Isreal because spineless liberal american apologetics believe the terrorists over the good guys as to how many civilians died. This was also successful in Gulf War 2 especially in Ramadi and Fallujah when the terrorists used civilians as human shields and tied our soldiers hands when it came to the rules of engagement.  

The recent conquering of Crimea and current conflict in the Ukraine was done the same way. Soldiers not in uniform attacking soldiers in uniform. As always the terrorists are counted among the civilians because they do not wear uniforms.

So when our pilots cannot drop bombs onto the scumbags it is because they cannot discern between friend and foe due to the fact the foe looks like the friend. Another reason has to due with rules of engagement and how closely these fighters are intertwined amongst the civilian population. Not wanting to be the cause of civilian deaths our pilots rather hold onto their munitions instead of bring holy hell fire down upon them.

Understand now? 

Isis members seen in black clothing with gym shoes is only for photo ops and is not the everyday outfit.

No Intel on ground,for god sake look for the line of humvees with the black flags

Umm if they are singlely used as a vehicle for suicide bombers they will have no black flag and they will not be in a convoy procession. I think our pilots looked for this already and came up empty.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Let me join the fray here because I find Maggie's hypocrisy laughable when it comes to this.

First the web site - its a Syrian blah blah blah humanitarian website. So we find the bias in their - About page. This site is biased towards Assad.

Second, there are no "official documentation" from the United States Government sourced in that article. So what are the sources of the article, the article first quotes an op-ed from a newspaper, then goes on to quote from a report released by Judicial Watch. (JW is something Maggie would vehemently try to discredit if she knew more about that non-profit foundation.) So the article says it has official documentation but only from one reputable source - Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch is not part of the United States government, it is wholly separate and independent of such entity.

So Maggie, there was no release of "official [government] documentation" in the article and you quote the entire article. I suggest you yourself reread the article with a pen and paper at hand. Write down the source and then tell me which quote in the article is from a government document. You also give the implication that the article in itself a government document and then give a hyperlink to the site. I remember you had quite a reaction when I gave you a link to Memri.org. Think of your reaction and flip the sides.

ISIS continues to exist through the advent of Islam. This is what the clerics and mullahs envision Islam to be and it is their goals. Whether you call them Al-Queada or ISIS or Taliban, if you take one of them down another will pop up, why? Because Islam/Quran/Hadiths are the problem. While their prophet may have claimed the Quran is from their god Allah, the interpretations are not. Their interpretations are from man and it is man that commits these dispicable acts. Islam was never and will never be hijacked because the hijacker is the hijackee. Until Islam is severely reformed or put down like a red headed step child, it will continue to spawn these organizations of shaitan.

• Upvote 5