Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Forces to Open Banks in Iraq

maddy

Baghdad (NINA) – American forces in Iraq decided to open banks in ten American bases through out Iraq to provide services to civilian contractors working inside the bases.

Liaison officer with Finance Department at the Financial Operations Office, Captain Andria Singer, said that the initiative to open banks inside bases will become to deal with Iraqi Dinars instead of US Dollar, to strengthen Iraq’s economy.

She added that the bank will not only provide work opportunities, but it will also increase confidence in the Iraqi currency as well as Iraqi banks.

A statement by the American Army said that first bank will be opened at Victory Base, near Baghdad International Airport, which is a branch of Bank of Baghdad, which has been approved by the US Department of Treasury, to deposit American government and firms’ funds in it to finance American forces in Iraq.

The statement said that by the end of the year, Iraqi banks will start operating in American bases through out Iraq.

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News...ar95_VQ=EMGLKG

Baghdad (NINA) – American forces in Iraq decided to open banks in ten American bases through out Iraq to provide services to civilian contractors working inside the bases.

Liaison officer with Finance Department at the Financial Operations Office, Captain Andria Singer, said that the initiative to open banks inside bases will become to deal with Iraqi Dinars instead of US Dollar, to strengthen Iraq’s economy.

She added that the bank will not only provide work opportunities, but it will also increase confidence in the Iraqi currency as well as Iraqi banks.

A statement by the American Army said that first bank will be opened at Victory Base, near Baghdad International Airport, which is a branch of Bank of Baghdad, which has been approved by the US Department of Treasury, to deposit American government and firms’ funds in it to finance American forces in Iraq.

The statement said that by the end of the year, Iraqi banks will start operating in American bases through out Iraq.

thanks for the post although i believe it was posted a few days ago.

i can verify that they are building a branch infront of the big px on the vbc. I saw the project name on a sign and actually witnessed the ground breaking ceremony between who i assume were the bank owners and our military. Its nice to actually see something happening!

I think this is their website

http://www.bankofbaghdad.org/

We already have an Iraqi bank at Camp Slayer in Baghdad, it's name is North Bank. Thanks for the info...

This is true so why is it posted on a rumor webpage? LMAO - A little more truth; branch 0717 has been open since January 2010 (Ali Air Base) AKA: Tallil - COB Adder. Sorry, forgot to mention 0717 is an Al Warka Bank. And believe me it's nice to walk in to the bank and make a deposit. At first it was a little scary but after seeing the attached photo's really solidified my decision to invest in dinar and Warka. The attached photos USD and IQD is a currency exchange transaction by the local US Army Finance Company and Warka. The US Army Finance Co. provides dinar to soldiers so Items can be purchased from local vendors. (OK I have dorked with trying to attach a file and it says it to big). Also, there is a second bank being built near the Warka Bank. I will take photos and figure out how to "Attach This File" or post your email and I'd be happy to sent you the photos to attach!