Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary session in the presence of 172 deputies to host three ministers

yota691

And just what does the HCL and current budget have to do with raising the value of the currency?

This is just the way that i have understood it, and i could be way wrong, but :  it is believed that they will not come out with an RV until it is figured out EXACTLY where all the monies are going to be allocated.  Once the HCL is figured out, that in itself will tell how much each region is going to get from oil profits.  Budget goes hand in hand with HCL in that once a percentage is established (for HCL) they can determine how much to allocate from the budget for operatiing expenses.  Why change the value of the currency at this point until all the rest is established.  You would just have to re-do it!

This of course is coming from someone who does not know what he is talking about and just threw my dagger in the dark.

as with the rest of you, this is just my opinion, but i have never agreed with the concept that a budget was needed to make any determination on an RV.  Same for the HCL for that matter.  I mean, if you agreed and published a budget, and THEN you changed the rate, you would just keep the same percentages, but the amount would be upgraded.  Any departmetns, regions, etc., that had a surplus now, would and could be easily addressed with the following budget for the next year, other coutries and companies do that all the time.  It is SOP.

And as far as the HCL, again, whatever amounts/percentages were allocated to anyone, would only go up in actual value, percentages would remain the same.

And, since they never have gotten around to a "new" HCL yet, the "old" HCL they have, is still legally active.  And in fact, according to the old law, #97, all the oil contracts that have been signed by the Oil Ministry during the last few years, are actually not legally binding.  This part is not my opinion by the way, check out the law yourself.

But effectively, #97 says that the full parliament has to approve ALL oil contracts.  One of the biggest "changes" of the "new" HCL proposals, all 3 of them, lol, is that the Oil Ministry could sign the contracts, with no need of the full parliament.  so all the contracts are technically and legally only valid by the old law; which has been totally ignored.

They have a HCL in place now.  It isn't anything like the one that the West and the current Powers that Be, might want, lol, but it is a functioning law, that is just being ignored.

That is part of why the Kurds have been able to get away with selling the oil they have.  lol  AFter all, if the central government wants to really push it, then the Kurds can push back and say that the current law is not being followed, so they have no standing to stop them.  According to a lawyer friend of mine, the Kurds have a damn good legal point for international courts, or Iraqi ones.

So there is no actual need for a budget or the HCL in order to push the RV button.  IT would be nice, lol, and a good idea, but both can be addressed after the fact.  So why no button pushing???

You all have as good an idea as me, but personally, I think it is because no one wants to make IS any damn richer than they are now, and since they have that half a billion (USD) in dinar, they don't know how to do an RV without making IS richer than hell.

And until someone figures out a way around that, I don't think we are gonna see our RV.

Just my guess.