Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANOTHER BEHEADING BY ISIS

Lol!  Dog, I don't want anybody dead.  I just want to open some eyes.  Seriously,  do you believe this ISIS is for real?  A band of good ol boy mussies in brand new Toyotas with machine guns bolted to the beds doing donuts in the desert?  You can't even take a nude selfie without it being plastered all over the internet and these guys can organize first 500, no 3000, no 15-20 thousand now.  Lol!  It is a joke and somebody is laughing their azzes off at us.   

Edited by rothsdad

Lol!  Dog, I don't want anybody dead.  I just want to open some eyes.  Seriously,  do you believe this ISIS is for real?  A band of good ol boy mussies in brand new Toyotas with machine guns bolted to the beds doing donuts in the desert?  You can't even take a nude selfie without it being plastered all over the internet and these guys can organize first 500, no 3000, no 15-20 thousand now.  Lol!  It is a joke and somebody is laughing their azzes off at us.   

Yeah roth this time I do. Theres to many countrys involved for it not to be. Its just not american TV that showing this stuff you know.

Its coming right out of Iraq.   Yes they have their way of duping us. But this is just to big. To many eyes have seen it. 

Not the beheadings but those good ole boys in the toyotas are for real.  Yes like you I belive theres always some filthy rich a$$hole behind every war.

But what it comes down to is. who`s blood is being spilt and how much. There comes a point where the filthy rich a$$hole becomes a mute point. 

and all that matters is whose spilling whos blood.  Sad situation but it is what it is. 

• Upvote 3