Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar News [B]US currency purged, Iraqi dinar gets boost [/B]

Chief V

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but this was posted by Jesse earlier this morning - it appears we will have another wait....Summer, the end of the year...God knows...!

CBI Govenor Says current Exchange Rate Reasonable

March 1, 2010 - 12:37:27

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on Monday said that the current exchange rate (1,170 Iraqi dinars per dollar) is reasonable, adding that the bank has enough foreign reserves to defend the exchange rate.

“The CBI is adopting a managed floating policy of exchange rate, through which a reasonable exchange rate is fixed,” Sanan al-Shubibi told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The current exchange rate is reasonable and stable and can be defended by our vast foreign reserves, totaling $43 billion U.S. dollars at the moment,” Shubibi explained.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=127815

Blessings to All - Let's try to Keep The Faith,

RON ;)

Someone is not being truthfui.They also dicussed getting the big notes out of circulation by 2010 and a re-dom. IMO I don't believe they are sastisfied maybe for now, but not in the near future. How can they have a tradeable international currency at that rate? I think it will be RVing soon. There's a lot of open discussions about now, coming from the main players.

Someone is not being truthfui.They also dicussed getting the big notes out of circulation by 2010 and a re-dom. IMO I don't believe they are sastisfied maybe for now, but not in the near future. How can they have a tradeable international currency at that rate? I think it will be RVing soon. There's a lot of open discussions about now, coming from the main players.

Well, we can argue with them, but they hold ALL the cards. We just have to accept circumstances as they are - PRAY HARD - and believe in our investment and why we got in it in the first place. If we believe that God wants to bless us, then we must trust in Him and His timing. Who knows - maybe right after the elections we could all get a surprise...!

RON ;)

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but this was posted by Jesse earlier this morning - it appears we will have another wait....Summer, the end of the year...God knows...!

CBI Govenor Says current Exchange Rate Reasonable

March 1, 2010 - 12:37:27

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on Monday said that the current exchange rate (1,170 Iraqi dinars per dollar) is reasonable, adding that the bank has enough foreign reserves to defend the exchange rate.

“The CBI is adopting a managed floating policy of exchange rate, through which a reasonable exchange rate is fixed,” Sanan al-Shubibi told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“The current exchange rate is reasonable and stable and can be defended by our vast foreign reserves, totaling $43 billion U.S. dollars at the moment,” Shubibi explained.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=127815

Blessings to All - Let's try to Keep The Faith,

RON ;)

We thought we were getting out but it appears we'll all have to serve more time.

The warden wants to keep us a little longer. At least we're not in solitary.

By now, we all know how to "do time".

LMAO.gif

It was pulled from this website, you people really crack me up, and for those of you pulling your hair out for all the rhetoric and rumors on here, good for you. This is an official Operation Iraqi Freedom Website, and those of you who doubt that should be ashamed of yourselves for calling the writers liars, these are the troops serving your country and making these things happen, some of you really make me sick. The reason I posted it is due to someone asking the question about it yesterday. It's here, but I'm not sure what post it was again, so for those of you who have a tick on your butt, look it up yourself.

http://www.usf-iraq.com/news/press-releases?start=50