Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Consulting an Investor

Hello all..I am new to the investing world. I am the mother of five and is sick and tired of being sick and tired. I thank the person that share this opportunity with me very much, because it it time for change. I wanted to share that after consulting an investor about investing in Iraqi Dinars, I was adviced that it is illegal in the USA to exchange Iraqi Dinars. I realize that many people are skeptical about this opportunity. Will you please help me understand.

Share knowledge is powerful.

Thanking you in advance for any feedback that you can provide.

Sincerely,

Surroundingangels

Donald Trump bought over 30 million USD worth, just not to long ago. Google it. It's all over the news. Now, that is saying something to us. Buy the dinars now, now, not tomorrow, but now. Only what you can afford. This is about to be over any day now. Hurry, God bless. I usually buy my at: www.safedinars.com. They're 24 hours service and COD too. You will be bless and never regret it. ~Chang

surroundingangels. Why are you consulting with someone anyway. make up your own mind, If you have doubts about something do a google search and it will lead you to better understanding. If you want to know where and how to invest after you cash in your Dinars just ask me for my mail addy and we can discuss your future. My best offer. Thanks Ron J.

surroundingangels,

Welcome to DinarVets.

These are exactly the type of questions we are here to answer, do not be shy ask the questions you need answered and read the forums. There is an advanced search feature on the upper right of the forum page, you can type in topics that interest you and read about them. This site is full of information and good people that are willing to help.

Sincerely,

ToddS