Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Arrives in the capital Baghdad after the conclusion of an official visit to the United States

Papster

Maliki Arrives in the capital Baghdad after the conclusion of an official visit to the United States

DECEMBER 15TH, 2011 10:22 AM

Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki arrived to the capital Baghdad after the conclusion of his visit to the United States.

Sources said the prime minister ” The arrival of Al-Maliki to the capital Baghdad coming from the United States after the conclusion of his official visit to it.

Prime Minister nouri Al-Maliki, has headed to the United States in response to an official invitation was directed to him by the US president Barack Obama to discuss the future of bilateral relations and prospects for cooperation between the two countries.

Was prime minister nouri Al-Maliki has arrived in 12 of the current month to Washington on an official visit at the invitation of US President Barack Obama met Al-Maliki بالاخيرفي the White House and held talks with him has been the relations between the two countries after the withdrawal of the US forces by the end of this year, 2011, about two weeks after

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_144204.html

• Upvote 1

I just had a thought.....why would Maliki not stay for the UN meeting today unless he already knows the out come....

does he have something to celebrate with his citizens?.......

or it could be to get the issues with Allawi and the NCSP worked out to reduce his power to a third to satisfying the US & UN that he could not become another dictator and get them out of Chapter VII.....

Or it could be I just do to much thinking.......I'm ready for a drink ;)

• Upvote 2

I just had a thought.....why would Maliki not stay for the UN meeting today unless he already knows the out come....

or it could be to get the issues with Allawi and the NCSP worked out to reduce his power to a third to satisfying the US & UN that he could not become another dictator and get them out of Chapter VII.....

This is def. a plausible explanation of what is happening. One would think he would have wanted to be there for the meeting. So If he isn't there at the meeting, who is on Iraq's behalf?

Damn good thought :)