Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

De La Rue

LDJ

Found this @ www.cbi.iq/index.php, Not a major league news flash, but kind of interesting trivia.

If you go to the CBI web site, look at bottom left hand side of front page you will find News & Announcments, click and you will go to their News & Announcments section for 2011 and you will find a couple of interesting items;

One, the "Iraq Retail Payment Systems Infrastructure" plan, dated 21-5-2011. I guess the most important thing there was that they are revamping and plan on implementing a complete National Retail system infrastructure and ATM switch, which only means the Iraqi people will have a more robust retail market overall.

Two, it lists an Announcment for the Direct Invitation No. (6d/2011) dated 25/10/2011 that states the following:

"We would like to advise you that the above invitation has been awarded to De La Rue company in the total of (15,947,003/-) (15 Million nine hundred and Forty Seven thousands and three dollars) which represents the price of (10) ten machines including the price of spare parts shipping Fee and installation in Baghdad". From the CBI.

Like I said just some trivia and light reading, but kind of interesting. I know, I should get a life, but I couldn't sleep <_<

• Upvote 2

LDJ, Yes it is interesting and both have been posted here before but there may be some that have not read them.

When you post here in the news you need to copy and past the link or the mods will move it out of the news.

Here are the links;

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcement%20of%20a%20tender%20EN.pdf

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Universal-1.en.pdf

Welcome to DV

Found this @ www.cbi.iq/index.php, Not a major league news flash, but kind of interesting trivia.

If you go to the CBI web site, look at bottom left hand side of front page you will find News & Announcments, click and you will go to their News & Announcments section for 2011 and you will find a couple of interesting items;

One, the "Iraq Retail Payment Systems Infrastructure" plan, dated 21-5-2011. I guess the most important thing there was that they are revamping and plan on implementing a complete National Retail system infrastructure and ATM switch, which only means the Iraqi people will have a more robust retail market overall.

Two, it lists an Announcment for the Direct Invitation No. (6d/2011) dated 25/10/2011 that states the following:

"We would like to advise you that the above invitation has been awarded to De La Rue company in the total of (15,947,003/-) (15 Million nine hundred and Forty Seven thousands and three dollars) which represents the price of (10) ten machines including the price of spare parts shipping Fee and installation in Baghdad". From the CBI.

Like I said just some trivia and light reading, but kind of interesting. I know, I should get a life, but I couldn't sleep <_<

It may be old news, but thanks for your participation. Some may not have read it back then and now get the chance. Keep it up. The more involvement the better.