Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The IRS takes 0n the little guy.

Seabee

From generation to generation we Americans are finding it more & more apparent how our government is trying to control our every move and actions. I have found this out the hard way over the last six months.

Does the IRS ring a bell to all of you?

As some of you may know I had to adopt my grandson back in 2010. For the most it was a typical adoption with the lawyer and courts involved , back ground checks and involved paperwork. In the end the courts awarded me my grandson & he is now three years old healthy and smart. Talk about taking on more responsibility as you approach 60, but I really believe in my heart it was a smart move.

The problems started last May when I had my accountant take care of my complicated taxes part of which included property I had in Las Vegas, Nv. The main concern for the IRS was not the large amount of money involved with the Las Vegas property, which was entirely proper, but the little bit of money involved with the adoption.

The IRS is on my case over $4,600.00. You see, back when the first stimulus was put together, President O. put money aside for an adoption credit to encourage adoptions in 2010. I knew nothing about this credit until I spoke with my tax guy. It seemed that I was entitled to a credit of the amount above. After my taxes were done and sent in, it was just 8 weeks later that I received a letter from the IRS.

I am going to try to tie this up without going on & on. The G men wanted copies of official paperwork of which was already turned in. The again in August and the November. It wasn’t till Nov. they now wanted to see where I got the cash from to pay the $4,600.00 to pay my lawyer.

I told them that I keep cash in my safe at home to pay bills sometimes. I never keep anything more than $6,000.00 at any onetime. I may give my kids some cash once in a while to help them or to pay my contractor for doing work in my house. How many of you out there keep cash at home for something a little extra? My parents did this, like I know many grandparents did this as well. Everything I did was all perfectly legal and I told the G man this or should I say the IRS Agent..

It was during the last conversation did I hear the term money launderer said back to me. Needless to say my jaw hit the ground after hearing that. Anyway they continued to insist to see where my little bit of cash came from. All I had were the signed receipts from my lawyer stated I paid in cash. I should have kept my receipts, but who would ever thought that I would have to get grilled like this? The IRS claimed that if I wanted to get the credit that I would have to show some extra paperwork. I think that this all BS …………and when this gets done I should have my lawyer go after them.

In the end I was able to go to my bank and prove where the money came from that I put in my safe. However, the IRS is setting into motion something that us little guy should be screaming about.

More & more the Gov. is pushing a cashless society and I for one am going to be going after the IRS like they are doing to me.

I’M MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS CRAP ANYMORE

If you would like more clarification on this please write me.

• Upvote 3