Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tebow

rnolloth88

Is anybody else sick of all the Tim Tebow talk?You'd think he was the second coming of christ.He is not a good Q.B. he is a good athlete with a great defense playing around him im just sick of all the hype for a guy thats obviously not a nfl caliber q.b.Sorry for the rant just dont like all the media coverage on him.Can't argue that he's a good guy just not a good q.b.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 32

Is anybody else sick of all the Tim Tebow talk?You'd think he was the second coming of christ.He is not a good Q.B. he is a good athlete with a great defense playing around him im just sick of all the hype for a guy thats obviously not a nfl caliber q.b.Sorry for the rant just dont like all the media coverage on him.Can't argue that he's a good guy just not a good q.b.

I evened you out, and I will even agree with you that he is not yet a great QB or even a average QB. But the fact remains, he has the Broncos in 1st in their division and continues to be magical and find a way put a win in the win column. This is why there is so much Tebow Talk. I actually watched the last two games of the Broncos to see him in action. I got to say, I will continue to watch (only the last part of the 4th quarter tho because that is when he gets divinely inspired to create his masterpiece). It is something special. Praise God!

• Upvote 6

No i don't play in the nfl,im not a raiders or a bears or chargers fan.Im also not a Georgia fan.Heisman trophy has nothing to do with the nfl.He is a great athelete just not a good q.b. He is a good person and deffinetly a role model for kids,as far as Cam newton i can't stand the hype on him either.I know im in one of the few who dislike Tebow,actually it's probably more of a dislike for the media that won't stop talking about it.And investorman,it has NOTHING to do with the fact that he is a christian.Plain and simple he is not a good q.b. but a very good athelete and that can't be discounted.But the last few weeks all the talk has been about him and not guys like Aaron Rodgers,Drew Brees,or Tom Brady who are way more elite quarterbacks than Tebow is.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I evened you out, and I will even agree with you that he is not yet a great QB or even a average QB. But the fact remains, he has the Broncos in 1st in their division and continues to be magical and find a way put a win in the win column. This is why there is so much Tebow Talk. I actually watched the last two games of the Broncos to see him in action. I got to say, I will continue to watch (only the last part of the 4th quarter tho because that is when he gets divinely inspired to create his masterpiece). It is something special. Praise God!

+1...if you enjoy football he is incredible to watch.....and he gives all glory to the Lord.

• Upvote 5

Get real! I don't think you can blame the guy for the media rants. That is not his fault; If you want to rant, blame the media. We all know the mainstream media are sensationalists and will try to make any story spectacular. Remember Don Henley 80's hit Dirty Laundry? "Can we film the operation? / Is the head dead yet? / You know, the boys in the newsroom got a / Running bet / Get the widow on the set! / We need dirty laundry"

How about just giving the team credit for playing like a team... from the offense to the defense to the kicker! Unless you are a Raider fan they are fun to watch and they are really taking advantage of opportunities they get!

Cheers!

You need to start Taking Protandim. Tim Tebow takes Protandim...

It will change your attitude.

Are you a Coach?

Well lets see... Tim Tebow won a State Championship. He won a National Championship, He won the Heisman, and he has won 7 out of 8 games in the NFL...

I suggest you watch him as he manages to win a super bowl in just a few short years!!!

He is the best Role Model on the NFL field today!

• Upvote 4

Again this is not meant to be anything against god or Tebow's faith this was strictly a football question.Should've never brought it up some mebers of this community can't take any comment with christ in it and turn it into thinking someone is being negative about god.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again this is not meant to be anything against god or Tebow's faith this was strictly a football question.Should've never brought it up some mebers of this community can't take any comment with christ in it and turn it into thinking someone is being negative about god.

He is an excellent athlete, person,role model and leader.. He may not be the best quaterback but I would have him on my team anyday....Please don't take the comments personal...I don't think that is anyone intention..Certainly not mine. :)

• Upvote 1

Checked in on this thread 'cause I had no idea what that word meant. Aha, it is a name. Oh, boy, it is the name of an athlete. Wow, the name of a ... let me see ... QB must mean quarter back to that would be ... football? Hey, I'm doing fairly well here for an old broad who doesn't watch television and hasn't the vaguest idea what is happening in the sports areans these days. So, to answer your question, by this time in the thread, yes, I am sick of all the talk about the man. But I gather from all the posts that he is good at what he is doing, getting paid the big bucks to do it, and seems like a nice guy to boot. So, am I sorry I came to see what it was all about? Nope.

:)

smee2

learned something new today ... :)

Get real! I don't think you can blame the guy for the media rants. That is not his fault; If you want to rant, blame the media. We all know the mainstream media are sensationalists and will try to make any story spectacular. Remember Don Henley 80's hit Dirty Laundry? "Can we film the operation? / Is the head dead yet? / You know, the boys in the newsroom got a / Running bet / Get the widow on the set! / We need dirty laundry"

How about just giving the team credit for playing like a team... from the offense to the defense to the kicker! Unless you are a Raider fan they are fun to watch and they are really taking advantage of opportunities they get!

Cheers!

You're correct "they" the team are fun to watch but virtually no credit is given to the teamMany forget that football is a team sport.But all the media hype is about him,and no way in the world am i a raider fan.They do take advantage oppurunities they get.I did say the media is to blame,i probably should have worded my rant a little differently.

Tebow is the hot topic of discussion because, in the immortal words of Charlie "Tiger Blood" Sheen, he's "WINNING"!! wink.gif

LOL!!!

• Upvote 3

Sorry you're getting negged so harshly, I'm a Christian and I didn't take it as antiGod, it was just you're opinion...

• Upvote 1