Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally getting social

I've been a non participator for the past couple of months, more just watching, reading and learning.

But I'm here to say hi and get more involved and even more social.

I'm from Northern Cal, have a young family and in addition to dinar I am a new investor.

Thanks for all the instruction and wide array of topics related to this investment. I can honestly say I have learned more about economics than I ever knew by reading here and then researching on my own.

I've been a non participator for the past couple of months, more just watching, reading and learning.

I'm from Northern Cal, have a young family and in addition to dinar I am a new investor.

Thanks for all the instruction and wide array of topics related to this investment. I can honestly say I have learned more about economics than I ever knew by reading here and then researching on my own.

Hi Norcal1,

Welcome to the Family. We hope you'll enjoy eourself here and find some useful and hopeful information.

Blessings,

RON ;)

There are some brilliant people posting herein. You can certainly learn a great deal from them. The problem is in knowing what is correct and what is not correct. That is the tricky part. Each one that provides a post truly believes that their viewpoint is correct. The opposing thinker thinks his or her viewpoint is correct. The truth of the matter is the fact that not one has proved their point. They can't until such time as it rvs. Then and only then will they be able to say, see I was correct. The problem with that is there will be no one here to read it. Everyone will be gone.

Welcome to the family! Glad to have you chiming in. Just like a real family we laugh, argue , we get along ..I am sure you know the drill and we are always happy to have new additions ( even the older ones LOL ).