Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Senate wants martial law in America

rnldtippitt

Any Senate member who votes for this treasonous 'neocrud' bill will declare an Act Of War against any and all American Citizens,

Thus, Americans have the right of Self Defense under the Rules Of Engagement of the Geneva Conventions.

Millions of US Vets are sick and God Damned tired of honest hard working people getting slandered as "terrorists" and I am just one of them. Multitudes are waking up to who the real "terrorists" really are. Crooks and pond scum who occupy this corrupted government who are scared of their. frauds being exposed. Thus, "their" sloppy "bill" of desperation > "Obey us or we'll put you all in FEMA Camps" scam to scare Americans into blind obedience for their criminal BS.

This enemy assault against America's Constitutional Republic is not scaring us. But it does make us rightfully angry.

There will be no 'Bolshevik scam in America. Lots of Vets have guns and if we have to defend America's Constitutional Republic , we don't miss.

• Upvote 3

as much as i hate to admit it, the framework for all of this was originally set when they amended the "Trading With The Enemy Act" to include all american citizens (you and me). america has been operating for ages in a "state of emergency" i believe it begin when congress was suspended and never reconvened under abraham lincoln. the south walked out from congress and from that point forward the nation began operating in an SOE.

truth is we are not as free as we would like to believe. i asked a friend once (who thought i was crazy even though i pulled up law and documentation to back what i was telling him), "if we are free, why do we require a license or permit to perform any type of commerce/trade in america. why does a 'free man' have to be permitted?" then i read him the definition of license from black's law and it reads:

LICENSE - Permission by some competent authority to do some act which, without such permission, would be illegal

my friends response was one of reason but not of law, "because you can't have people just selling or doing just anything!" sadly this is typically the response i've always gotten so i resolved myself to no longer trying to educate people who already "know". there simply is too much ignorance and misinformation among our people. we don't research or seek knowledge for ourselves but would rather be told what to believe and we accept it especially if a good patriotic feeling is wrapped around it.

i have much to share but in my experience it ends up spurring cognitive dissonance than healthy dialogue.

consider this thought. a "pledge of allegiance", what does it really mean. the law dictionary is explicit that

allegiance is defined "The tie or ligamen which binds the subject [or citizen] to the king [or government] in return for that protection which the king [or government] affords the subject, [or citizen]." so according to black's law, the people are no longer sovereign but the state is the sovereign and the people the subject.

ummmmm......how UNCONSTITUTIONAL is that? according to the founding fathers, we are to be sovereigns without subjects with unalienable rights and that is what forms a republic. 99% of the people cannot infringe upon the rights of even 1 sovereign. (different for a democracy where 51% decides for 49%) [difference between republic & democracy is for a different day]. so a "pledge of allegiance" is derived from the old english "oath of fealty". what was fealty?

Fealty - allegiance to the feudal lord of the manor; the feudal obligation resting upon the tenant or vassal by which he was bound to be faithful and true to his lord, and render him obedience and service (oath of fidelity).

is it possible that we are seen as vassals & tenants, according to my mortgage contract my john hancock appeared everywhere that it read 'tenant'? is it not true that since FDR 1933 "the ultimate ownership of all property belong to the state". once constitutional money was removed from the people, our ability to "pay" or "buy" or "own" was relinquished. what we received in return to this violation of our rights was "benefit privileges" granted by the state or else it would have been unlawful for government to take the ability to settle debts from the people. and is it not true that we, of our own accord, pledge our allegiance to our sovereign?

wonderful things indeed to ponder. can't believe i'm typing this at 2am. good night my friends.

=============================================================

12 USC 95(B) refers to the authority granted in the Act of October 6, 1917 (a/k/a The Trading with the Enemy Act or War Powers Act) which was "An Act to define, regulate, and punish trading with the enemy, and for other purposes".

This Act originally excluded citizens of the United States, but in the Act of March 9, 1933, Section 2 amended this to include "any person within the United States or any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof".

• Upvote 1

Any Senate member who votes for this treasonous 'neocrud' bill will declare an Act Of War against any and all American Citizens,

Thus, Americans have the right of Self Defense under the Rules Of Engagement of the Geneva Conventions.

Millions of US Vets are sick and God Damned tired of honest hard working people getting slandered as "terrorists" and I am just one of them. Multitudes are waking up to who the real "terrorists" really are. Crooks and pond scum who occupy this corrupted government who are scared of their. frauds being exposed. Thus, "their" sloppy "bill" of desperation > "Obey us or we'll put you all in FEMA Camps" scam to scare Americans into blind obedience for their criminal BS.

This enemy assault against America's Constitutional Republic is not scaring us. But it does make us rightfully angry.

There will be no 'Bolshevik scam in America. Lots of Vets have guns and if we have to defend America's Constitutional Republic , we don't miss.

Well said brother. I too, dont miss.. But I like to place one shot behind them so they think they have a chance

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1