Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 11/16/11

kcw

Thanks guys for a great chat. Now I'm not going to sleep tonight! Adam, on the 20th my avatar will be George Clooney in your honor, since he does have an Oscar. I would do it on the day of the RV but that's when I bust out my avatar of 36 Mafia going nuts at the podium with their Oscars after their win. Thanks for all that you do and thanks to the mods and helpful members here! Let's get er done!

• Upvote 1

Adam,

THanks for answering my question. I appreciate your insight, your honesty and all of your hard work in this investment. I have always believed that you were one of the only ones that were a straight shooter. You do make money from the VIP's and I don't mind paying money knowing that I am going to get something in return. I have had several friends in this investment that just thinks the VIP is a scam. Everyone has an opinion and I chose to become a VIP, I believe it's an investment just like the Dinar is. I know I will get my money back many times over. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!