Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE REAL OAKIE IS NOT LONNIE R. RICHARDS

sweet pea

I am Lonnie R. Richards. During the last 36 hours I have recieved numerous phone derrogatories and even threats. I am 67 years old. The resume which was posted as a link at the bottom of this malicious article is absolutely true. I am currently working as a security officer to offset my social security during these hard times. I am not nor have I ever been Okie or anyone else. I have been an investor as you for over 5 years. I am not nor have I ever been an employee of Dinartrade.

I have never met face to face Ali Agah or anyone else in regard to Dinartrade.

I have been a s-mod on another Dinar site for a few years of which I used my real name. I try to deal streight up and just tell it like it is. I have no agenda, I have no books I am selling, or have I made one red cent in any Dinar catagory. I was in law enforcement for several yrs (see resume). I have been involved in several endeavors over the yrs and strived to be the best I could be. I was fortunate to have served as a public servent elected by the public.

I am now a has been ( guess that's better than being a never was). I am disturbed and yes...upset that someone would just pull something out of the blue and say the things included below.

I have spoke to some old friends in the legal profession about investigating this farther. The Okie that I was judged to be has the same first name I have..Lonnie! His last name starts with an "F" and is far from sounding like Richards. Okie in question lives in oklahoma.

I was asked to host, manage, or whatever anyone wants to call it.. the Albuquerque office of exchange for Dinartrade once and if this happens.. nothing has changed. I have several security certicates, many law enforcement training certificates and diplomas. I am proud of my education, I am a chaplin volunteer with the Texas criminal justice system, am also a notary public.

I am married to a wonderful woman of 37 yrs. and have 9 granchildren and 4 great grandchildren. So... if anything else is said in the manner the article below entails....

I will have no other choice than to look into other options. Lonnie Ray Richards.

• Upvote 13

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. I am dealing with the same type of situation, people are accusing me of being all kinds of people that I'm not, and in some cases my business associates, former employees, and some friends are being harassed by people who think I am someone I'm not.

People, whoever is behind these lies and these ridiculous witch hunts - it needs to stop. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming the Okies, Adam's, and everyone else for YOUR financial situation. Nobody put a gun to your head, but what you are doing is intentionally trying to damage people's lives.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1