Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need to sell some of my dong 15 million

rulesforrebels

Need to sell some of my dong. Want to trade in my car but need a few bucks to pay off my loan first. Im asking $70 per million which is what I paid. Before someone chimes in bout how they cn buy it at their bank for $60 but banks in my area dnt deal with it and I bought at 70 so just trying to reoup my money ill throw in free priority shipping so youll have it in 3 days max. We can do it thru paypal so were both protected. Notes are circulated but I do jave a pretty good selection everuthing but 200 notes. I got 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, 500k. The car I want wont be avail forever so looking for a quick sale. Sharo looking 89 riviera mint cond with 40k help me out

Not tryin to low ball you RFR, but I'm living below this nation's poverty level. I'll give you $ 15 USD for 250,000 VND, if you'll include shipping them priority mail . I'd prefer the 10K notes. I can do this through PayPal. That is honestly all that I can afford. I completely understand if you'd rather not sell that small amount. Just tryin to do what I can for you......PM me if you're interested. Hope you can get your wheels.....Blessings, TennesseeCherokee

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1

I don't have any dong at this point but have been thinking about it. Wouldn't mind taking a couple of million dong (smaller notes) at your price, with free shipping, and using paypal, but I am in Canada ... how does that work or will it? Up to you.

:)

smee2

A couple of weeks ago I went to the currency exchange at one of the main banks in Pattaya. Thought I would buy half million VND just in case. The girl laughed at me and said the they do not handle the VND. I was puzzled as they had it on the board but she said they only change small amounts as a courtesy to tourists. Gives an indication of what the Thais think of the VND. Noticed that it was about 50 percent between buy and sell.

Can't believe I have actually posted a bank story, heat must be getting to me.

I thought selling your dong

was only legal in Nevada. :lol:

Speaking of all the dong inuendo I was watching the movie horrible bosses this weekend and was lmao when jennifer anniston told her coworker "your going to give me that dong" lol

I don't have any dong at this point but have been thinking about it. Wouldn't mind taking a couple of million dong (smaller notes) at your price, with free shipping, and using paypal, but I am in Canada ... how does that work or will it? Up to you.

:)

smee2

Hey smee2 was trying to send u a pm with my email and to discuss but couldnt figure out how to send a pm or if I even can as a basic member. Anyhow I have no prob shipping to canada. If its just a mill or two was gonna see if u could throw in $5 to help cover shippping if at least 3 ill pick up the shipping. Lenme know if ur interested shoot me a pm