Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat with gankans 02-21-2010 AM

Traconesu02

Sorry if some of the links in this chat do not work maybe a mod can fix them so they work. Thanks.

9:46 AM [gankans] Morning

9:46 AM [uofIGuy] morning gankans

9:46 AM [gankans] UofIGuy yaaaaawn......

9:47 AM [gankans] Nance You missed the excitement last night. E was talking a lot of theory

9:48 AM [Nance] gankans yes, I have the post to read and see exactly where I left off - looking forward to the economy lesson later today

9:49 AM [gankans] Nance I found some things.

9:49 AM [Nance] gankans I left just when E was refreshing his martini...didn't want to but was exhausted from being up till 1 the night before listening to him...guess I'm getting old

9:49 AM [Nance] gankans what do you mean?

9:50 AM [gankans] Why is the rat of exchange for the dinar so low compared to the market? http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/t ... ategory=EXCHRT

9:50 AM [Nance] gankans let me look ...

9:50 AM [gankans] Nance I also found that the electronic data system is already been up and running and all the data, I mean all data info has been being reported to the IMF.

9:51 AM [Nance] gankans really? just this morning you noticed that??

9:52 AM [Nance] UofIGuy did you look at that link by gankans up there....?

9:52 AM [gankans] Nance Enorrste reported that COFE is needing to do audits and they are! They are being reported and have been doing so for a while!

9:52 AM [gankans] Nance Been researching all this morning.

9:52 AM [Nance] gankans oh, I see - correct. But what does the exchange rate show like that?

9:52 AM [Nance] gankans Boy - you're good!!

9:53 AM [gankans] Nance Well.....:}

9:54 AM [gankans] memrfixitok Dude you found my penthouse on the top!* *

9:54 AM [Nance] kyundertaker are you seeing what gankans has for us this morning..??? look up and follow

9:54 AM [uofIGuy] that is interesting gankans

9:55 AM [memrfixitok] gankans Im lower left

9:55 AM [gankans] Nance I need you all to start doing some research on the IMF and see some of the stuff I have.

9:55 AM [Nance] gankans ok - where should I start?

9:55 AM [gankans] memrfixitok how?

9:56 AM [gankans] Nance hold on

9:56 AM [monique13] Call me crazy, but I read gankans' link but I don't understand it.

9:56 AM [kyundertaker] gankans: I sincerely apologize for getting some off subject describing my night..>Are you expectant of this week?????

9:56 AM [gankans] http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/t ... Key=2010-01-31

9:56 AM [gankans] kyundertaker Huh?

9:57 AM [memrfixitok] gankans What you mean how?

9:57 AM [gankans] monique13 It's the rate of exchange for the dinar

9:57 AM [gankans] memrfixitok IM? I don't see it or have access to it.

9:57 AM [Nance] gankans they missed it...back up to the beginning and tell them what you have been saying this morning...

9:58 AM [gankans] kyundertaker Dude you are fine. Sounds very tramatic

9:58 AM [Nance] all the research you are doing this morning gankans

9:58 AM [Mesha] gankans Mornin' Glory!* *

9:58 AM [gankans] Nance I saw some of it...

9:58 AM [Nance] gankans ?

9:58 AM [memrfixitok] gankans I can't IM

9:58 AM [gankans] Mesha Morning spirit!

9:58 AM [Mesha] gankans How are you this wonderful day?!

9:59 AM [Nance] gankans No, I'm saying explain to everyone now you have their attention and tell them what you're doing..??!!!!!

10:00 AM [gankans] Nance hold on

10:00 AM [Mesha] gankans What are you up to now?* *

10:00 AM [gankans] Mesha good, sorry tryingto answer questions

10:00 AM [Lyn LaVigne] gankans --What is your question regarding your research?

10:00 AM [Mesha] gankans k

10:01 AM [gankans] Lyn LaVigne Enorrste mentioned that COFE is the audit firm that is auditing IRAQ

10:01 AM [Nance] listen to gankans....he's been researching all morning....

10:02 AM [gankans] I noticed on the IMF website that they have already had a auditing system in place that has been tracking all data for the IMF on Iraq for quite some time! Wow!

10:03 AM [Nance] gankans how do you do that?

10:03 AM [gankans] The IMF has all the data we have been looking for. You just have totake the time to look for it.

10:03 AM [Mesha] gankans You're soooo goood!

10:03 AM [Nance] gankans That is sooo exciting

10:04 AM [gankans] Here is the last link I was looking at....start here and look around for other goodies if you want. http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/t ... Key=2010-01-31

10:04 AM [DINARMONSTER] Ok whats the date of rv (Gankans)lol

10:04 AM [Nance] gankans ok - thanks

10:04 AM [gankans] dinarmonster* *

10:02 AM [gankans] I noticed on the IMF website that they have already had a auditing system in place that has been tracking all data for the IMF on Iraq for quite some time! Wow!

10:03 AM [Nance] gankans how do you do that?

10:03 AM [gankans] The IMF has all the data we have been looking for. You just have totake the time to look for it.

10:03 AM [Mesha] gankans You're soooo goood!

10:03 AM [Nance] gankans That is sooo exciting

10:04 AM [gankans] Here is the last link I was looking at....start here and look around for other goodies if you want. http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/t ... Key=2010-01-31

10:04 AM [DINARMONSTER] Ok whats the date of rv (Gankans)lol

10:04 AM [Nance] gankans ok - thanks

10:04 AM [gankans] dinarmonster* *

10:05 AM [Mesha] gankans Answer the question* *

10:05 AM [gankans] I bet we can get to some conclusions if we keep digging. People are always wanting inside scoop to what's going on, so here you have it!

10:06 AM [gankans] Mesha Tuesday at 6am our time- $10.00!* *

10:06 AM [Mesha] gankans SOLD!

10:07 AM [gankans] Understand that this is the IMF that has to approve the RV once COFE reports their findings to the UN and the UN approves Iraq for the RV. But.......

10:07 AM [Nance] gankans that is so cool! to see that!

10:08 AM [Lyn LaVigne] gankans --I was reading both Alsumaria and radio Free Iraq news this morning. One of the articles mentioned that the (IMF?) had an Iraqi fund in which it was holding their (oil?) assets until all settlements were made and they were released from Chapter VII. Does this have anything to do with the audit of which you speak?

10:08 AM [gankans] ....it seems that the IMF has been already connected to all their data information as well as their audits! Wow!

10:08 AM [Nance] gankans Wow is right!!

10:08 AM [gankans] Lyn LaVigne It's all in there! That's my point! The IMF is holding all the information about Iraq! Very Cool!

10:09 AM [DINARMONSTER] good find gankans

10:10 AM [gankans] There is some really good statistical data in here folks! Go and find what ever you want.

10:10 AM [gankans] dinarmonster* *

10:11 AM [gankans] The IMF has always been there, but when I started looking into the audit system and the electronic system that Iraq has been trying to put in place for audits for the UN, got curious.

10:12 AM [jwb] Gankans, GM to YOU, thnx for all your hard work, we can always count on you to wrestle a juicy tidbit from the froazen ground!* * *BIG HUG* *

10:13 AM [Mesha] gankans It is my understanding from everything that Iraq has to RV before they can be lifted out of ch. 7, is this your understanding?

10:13 AM [jacqueline gardiner] gankans ty

10:13 AM [gankans] The Audits are being done by COFE as Enorrste said, but we also know now that the IMF has been auditing and tracking them for quite some time. Someone has to be doing it besides them, or before COFE started. COFE as been created for the UN, not the IMF!

10:13 AM [gankans] Mesha yes

10:13 AM [gankans] jacqueline gardiner np

10:13 AM [Mesha] gankans Awlriiighty theeennn!

10:14 AM [gankans] jwb ty so much! I appreciate the pat on the back.* *

10:14 AM [jacqueline gardiner] gankans where does maliki fit in REALLY?

10:14 AM [Nance] gankans COFE was created for the UN, I did think it was for the IMF...

10:15 AM [gankans] Mesha Don't get me wrong, Iraq has to do what the UN is requesting to play the political game, but the IMF is also the key element to getting the RV approved!

10:16 AM [gankans] jacqueline gardiner Who truly knows where Miliki fits in. He is a mystery to me- for the most part

10:16 AM [gankans] Nance It was created for the UN

10:16 AM [Nance] gankans yes, I see now ty

10:16 AM [jacqueline gardiner] gankans btr then a mystery dinner

10:17 AM [jwb] gankans, I have always heard theat while the CBI is positioned as the trigger puller, ultimately it will be the IMF

10:17 AM [gankans] Nance It only makes since that someone besides the local government to have an independent auditing gourp be created and audit their records.

10:17 AM [Nance] gankans absolutely

10:17 AM [gankans] jwb true...but,....

10:19 AM [Lyn LaVigne] gankans ----Here's the link: radio Free Iraq---Right column---"Iraq Dossier"---"Faster Progress Towards the Exit of...Chapter VII---by Faris Omar on 13/2/2010--The Development Fund for Iraq.

10:19 AM [gankans] Iraq is just playing the political game so they can pull this RV thing off withoout someone (media) saying that this was a conspiracy to RV, and to make certain that it is completely legit.

10:19 AM [gankans] Lyn LaVigne link?

10:19 AM [aszone] what do u think of article gankans ?

10:19 AM [gankans] aszone Article IV?

10:20 AM [gankans] Mesha gas again?!

10:20 AM [Mesha] gankans

10:21 AM [gankans] jwb Did you guys see that! She hit the nail on the head! Read what jwb just said!

10:21 AM [Lyn LaVigne] gankans --Just google Radio Free Iraq--its like a news source on events in Iraq.

10:21 AM [aszone] gankans did u read it ?

10:21 AM [Nance] gankans yes jwb - very good point!!!

10:21 AM [gankans] Lyn LaVigne I just did. I will look into it soon. TY

10:22 AM [gankans] aszone I did read it and I'm excited to see what transpires

10:22 AM [Lyn LaVigne] gankans --You are very welcome. Hope it contributes something to your topic.

10:22 AM [gankans] Nance Excellent point jwb made! Thanks jwb!

10:23 AM [gankans] Lyn LaVigne I hope so too.

10:23 AM [jwb] TY, mesha and gankans, Lyn and all

10:23 AM [gankans] Mesha are you leaving?

10:23 AM [Mesha] gankans no, just saying bye to Lyn LaVigne

10:24 AM [gankans] jwb yw!

10:24 AM [gankans] Mesha oh

10:25 AM [Mesha] wrebiejo gankans is giving us a few tidbits, howzabout you?

10:25 AM [gankans] Mesha she does have some good info

10:25 AM [Mesha] gankans I agree totally

10:26 AM [gankans] I'm going to go for now. I have to shower and get ready for my son's end of the year wrestling party.

10:26 AM [Mesha] gankans AAaaaaaw!

10:26 AM [gankans] I will be doing some more research and getting back with you all soon.

10:26 AM [Mesha] gankans today?

10:26 AM [wrebiejo] gankans bummer I missed your input but maybe later

10:27 AM [john1025] gankans ty

10:27 AM [jwb] that'll be fun gankans -- take some pics

10:27 AM [gankans] Mesha Yes today. Probably around 4-5pmEST

10:27 AM [Nance] gankans thank you for bringing all this in here this morning...I'll see what I can find while your gone

10:27 AM [Mesha] gankans Good, I'll see if I can get back on then

10:27 AM [Mesha] gankans and Thank you, Doll

10:27 AM [ralpher] gankans later

10:27 AM [gankans] wrebiejo I need to yack at you. I have a friend that you need to speak with. Remind me later. He spent 23 years in the Navy

10:28 AM [wrebiejo] gankans ok will do

10:28 AM [gankans] Nance np

10:28 AM [gankans] Mesha if not then I will be on late tonight also

10:28 AM [wrebiejo] gankans have fun at wrestling match hope your son wins

10:28 AM [Mesha] gankans I will be on late myself... have fun, sweetie

10:28 AM [gankans] Mesha now problem spirit

10:29 AM [Mesha] gankans

10:29 AM [gankans] wrebiejo check out the IMF website I have been on noticing the audit systems they have had in place for Iraq http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/t ... Key=2010-01-31

10:29 AM [gankans] Mesha see you then

10:29 AM [wrebiejo] gankans I will thanks

10:29 AM [Mesha] gankans K Doll

10:30 AM [gankans] bye

10:30 AM [maryfw] wrebiejo Did Gankans have news? I didn't want to interrupt him.

10:36 AM [shalom Babe] gankans ..you going some where?

I may very well be incorrect but I think Enorrste covered all of this in two of his reports. The one regarding COFE and the other in the chronological order of the RV. According to Enorrste, COFE has been around for years and was actually formed by the government or bank (can't remember which) Nevertheless, he said that IAMB did have those auditing responsibilities but they told COFE to take over those responsibilities. Enorrtse went on to say that this is like putting the fox in charge of guarding the hen house. I wish I had Enorrste's memory, then I could quote verse and chapter. A review of those two articles by you and me will be enlightning.