Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST MY OPINION...ON PRESIDENTS

dodge93

All this talk about presidents and what they do and don't do....I really do believe that the Clintons and the Democratic parties always seem to look at for the American people more than the republican parties. I'm not saying that everyone isn't out to pad their own pockets foremost....

-Hilary Clinton, no matter what anyone says, is a worker. I believe that they would be more effective if they understood what the difference was between the poor they are fighting for and the lazy who benefit.

-Obama cant put anything into effect because it takes an act of congress to go to the restroom.

-George W Bush, on the other hand, just did whatever he wanted to. Owning oil, putting his pals in positions to make a fortune, and deciding what happens with the market.

-I Paul'sRon Pauls statements about taking from the poor (working class) Amercians and giving it to the 3rd world countries - when we have already proven that they are corrupt and the funds end up in the hands of the 1% who control the economy/wealth. Another Ron Paul quote worthy of repeatindon't.why dont we let China give the 3rd world nations money? Instead the United States borrows from China and pledges it to support other countries. Hes a straight shooter,American Amercian people seem glamored by fancy wohaven'tat havent make a direct statement about any of the issues. Who cares if you used to run the National Restaurant Association or worked on Wall Street? You dont now and seem a bit out of touch with what the average American is angry about.

-JUST SAYING...............GO RV :huh:

Edited by dodge93
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's my thoughts on Presidents.

I think the vast majority of them begin their political career truely WANTing to do the right thing and to make a difference. However, in order to raise to the top and get their "agenda" enacted, they run into the political machine...one that stipulates in order to get something done that you really want, you have to compromise on other issues. Also, in order to get real power, you will have to make certain people with access to both money and registered voters happy. If not, then you won't get any of of the ideas on your Agenda done. Also, you must for the most part vote along party lines, regardless of your personal convictions.

For example, I'm a believer in both pro-choice and the death penalty. I suspect many others also are. Likewise, I'm guessing that there are others that are both against abortion and the death penalty (by the way, if any of you are...PLEASE get in touch with me, as I'd LOVE to pick your brain...promise, I only am interested in knowing why you believe that!) Because I am against/for something on both the Republican and the Democratic platform, most likely I'd not get elected.

At the end of the day, it is a vicious cycle, if you really want to try to make a difference, you have to agree to support ideas that most likely you really don't support.

That's my :twocents:

• Upvote 1