Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Don't Believe I Will Be A Millionaire Overnight

how many creative LOP 'stories' can these people come up with.....yes...everyone.....lets dwell in the unrealistic negative

the plans have already been laid out.....cbi said delete three zeros to raise value by three zeros......deleting zeros off exchange rate...not the quantity of dinar(or pesos in your made up situation)

fear is the path to the dark side!

and waiting one-two years and then a sudden change in value...is not becoming a millionaire overnight....its patiently waiting for 12-24 months

52 to 104 weeks

364 to 728 days

8736 to 17472 hours

524,160 to 1,048,320 minutes

31,449,600 to 62,899,200 seconds

ITS AS LONG TIME!!!

Here is a little project for you....google "deleting the zeros" and see what you come up with thats not Iraq related.....

Deleting the zeros takes the zeros off the currency (which they specifically state) and then will eventually lead to raising the exchange rate (by the same amount)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Most of the people are without electricity 24 hours a day and umemployment is very high. I doubt as many as you think has $1000 in savings. I will admit my grandparents did say if it is too good to be true it probably isn't. But maybe that is why they aren't rich. Although I don't believe in God it reminds me of a good joke. A guy is sitting on the roof of his house as there is a major flood in his town. A guy in a boat comes by and offers him a ride. No thanks God will provide. A bit later a helicopter hovers overhead and drops a rope ladder down. Grab the rope and climb onboard hells the crew member. No thanks God will provide. Later that night the house is swept away and he dies. At the pearly gates he says to St Peter, how could God let me down? We sent a boat and a helicopter for ya, what more do you want. In other words, when opportunity presents itself you must grab that opportunity. Many of us believe this is our opportunity.

Now I had better get lots of pluses for a God story. :)

You get a plus from me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Most of the people are without electricity 24 hours a day and umemployment is very high. I doubt as many as you think has $1000 in savings. I will admit my grandparents did say if it is too good to be true it probably isn't. But maybe that is why they aren't rich. Although I don't believe in God it reminds me of a good joke. A guy is sitting on the roof of his house as there is a major flood in his town. A guy in a boat comes by and offers him a ride. No thanks God will provide. A bit later a helicopter hovers overhead and drops a rope ladder down. Grab the rope and climb onboard hells the crew member. No thanks God will provide. Later that night the house is swept away and he dies. At the pearly gates he says to St Peter, how could God let me down? We sent a boat and a helicopter for ya, what more do you want. In other words, when opportunity presents itself you must grab that opportunity. Many of us believe this is our opportunity.

I do believe in GOD. And the stories you give, well, just common sense. Nothing to do with GOD. When the oppurtunity has materialized, I will thank GOD for the blessing. It's that simple. You know just because one believes in GOD does not mean one is stupid. Therefore, I did not make my handle here Christian. It is uncirculd. So not advertising anything either. I really don't except a bunch of +1 from folks for making atheist fools with my story.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for your advice, I don't know how I made all these years without your help.. How about I keep investing in what I think & you keep giving advice... What do you think we should be investing in ?

It's almost comical how cult like many dinar speculators are. I'm not saying it's a bad investment, I'm holidng it and I still believe in it. I do however think many people have unrealistic expectations. Also no need to get nasty, I simply stated my opinion and how I think it will affect me. Can you point to anywehre in my comment where I tried to tell you what to do with your money?

Since you want to take it there though my silver investment has already made me a 40% profit in a relatively short amount of time, how much have you made off your dinar? I've been sitting on mine almost since it was issued and its maybe up a few hundred bucks.

RulesForRebels joined DV yesterday and already is copping a sour opinion. Yeah, I see where you threw in that you've "been holding it since it was issued...a Long time ".......How many times have we heard a newbie say that ? Why be a buzz kill ?

lol so just because I havn't spent my time pouring over a messageboard means I havn't been holding. What drives me crazy is that people get so pissed if you even suggest they are not going to be a multi millionaire over a thousand dollar investment.

Can you name me any other investment in history taht has had that kind of return? Please don't say Kuwaiti either because it was several different currencies in between that time period its not one currency that rv'd and overnight people made millions.

You guys are completely missing the point that I said I think it's a good investment, I think money can be made, I think majority of people have WAY overly optimistic expectations. Can nobody agree that maybe it will pay out but not to the tune of 4000%?

I have found conflicting info on this but average income is somewhere between $2500 and $4,000 equivalent. It's not hard to imagine that amongst an extended family tehy would have the equivalent of say $800 in savings amonst them or the equivalent of a million dinars. So an rv happens and all the sudden a huge percentage of a population that is poor and living without power are going to be driving mercedes and pooping into gold toilets instead of holes in the ground?