Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

commenting on profiles

I've noticed when I comment to peeps on their profiles my messages are double posting. Although you can't tell with as many posts as I've made, lol, I'm actually a newb with this forum stuff. Anyway...

I've tried using a single click...tab/enter...curser over/enter....what am i doing wrong beside driving my profile peeps crazy with "double talk"?

Somebody HEP MEH! (and ty in advance ;) )

I've noticed when I comment to peeps on their profiles my messages are double posting. Although you can't tell with as many posts as I've made, lol, I'm actually a newb with this forum stuff. Anyway...

I've tried using a single click...tab/enter...curser over/enter....what am i doing wrong beside driving my profile peeps crazy with "double talk"?

Somebody HEP MEH! (and ty in advance wink.gif )

If you are using IE9 on the top right of the address bar, there is a blue "broken" page icon between the magnifying glass and the arrow, for "Compatibility View". Click on that.

-

• Upvote 1

If you are using IE9 on the top right of the address bar, there is a blue "broken" page icon between the magnifying glass and the arrow, for "Compatibility View". Click on that.

-

Man! That is awesome... I have wondered about this for months. So tell me something, please... I tried to multiquote you and "coughtinthecrossfire", but it doesn't work for me. Take me to school girl. :D

Man! That is awesome... I have wondered about this for months. So tell me something, please... I tried to multiquote you and "coughtinthecrossfire", but it doesn't work for me. Take me to school girl. biggrin.gif

Hey, love the garfield by the way (that coffee in hand is SO me in the a.m.), I think you might look under the main "Questions and Tech support" link. I do believe I noticed a rather indepth page on that topic but do not recall the particulars. It wasn't really related to my issue since I've never had a prob with double quote postings on the forum (that I know of, HA HA). Hope that helps while you await the teacher! wink.gif

Hey, love the garfield by the way (that coffee in hand is SO me in the a.m.), I think you might look under the main "Questions and Tech support" link. I do believe I noticed a rather indepth page on that topic but do not recall the particulars. It wasn't really related to my issue since I've never had a prob with double quote postings on the forum (that I know of, HA HA). Hope that helps while you await the teacher! wink.gif

Hey... That IS Garfield! My slippers are grey... We have the same PJs so I posted the wrong pic. We could pass for twins.